13 April 2024 - Meeting at Silesian Ostrava Castle

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Ostrava
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Silesian Ostrava Castle, Hradní 1/10 Ostrava
Meet me at the entrance to the castle.
:calendar: DATE: 13. April 2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 12:00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: We will meet at the Castle in Ostrava, where an exhibition is taking place, which we will see.
Then we will move to a restaurant where we will talk and sign postcards.
Information about the exhibition:
The travelling exhibition Czech Crown Jewels within reach has arrived at Silesian Ostrava Castle. On display will be masterful replicas of the Czech Crown Jewels, which are a national cultural monument and probably the most valuable and best known Czech treasure. The exhibition will also introduce visitors to the fate of 22 rulers across five centuries in the form of information panels, illustrations and exhibits illustrating the periods of their reign as faithfully as possible.
Meet me at the entrance to the castle.

2 Likes

Add images

I’d love to join :slight_smile: together with my sister

Great, I’m looking forward to seeing you, I’m booking you 2 seats in the restaurant.

4 Likes

Tady odkaz na hrad. Lze koupit vstupenky online.

Přijďte k hradu, prosím, o chvíli dříve, abychom mohli na prohlídku od 12. hodin.

Od 13-13:30 máme rezervaci Restaurace Loděnice, která je jen cca 400 metrů od hradu.

Here’s a link to the castle. You can buy tickets online.

Please arrive at the castle a little early so we can take the tour from 12 noon.

From 1-1:30pm we have reservations at the Boathouse Restaurant, which is only about 400m from the castle.

Translated with DeepL Translate: The world's most accurate translator (free version)

already planned mine trip to Ostrava:)))

2 Likes

I’m in a proces of planing my trip to Ostrava.

Oh, what a great card! I would love to swap.

My offers:

Hello dear Postcrossers!
I would be very interested in swap the wonderful card.
My offers:

Enjoy your meeting and thank you in advance.

Are you planning to have lunch at the restaurant @Mirunka ?

Hi! Anyone wants to swap this card with me? I host a meetup tomorrow in the Netherlands : 🅕🅤🅛🅛 13 april 2024 Meetup at the Fries Scheepvaart Museum Sneek 🅕🅤🅛🅛 - Meetups / Netherlands - Postcrossing Community
Have fun tomorrow!! Greetings from Anke