12th International London Meeting April 29 2023

Hopefully I’ll be able to attend, please keep me updated

I would love to attend this meeting, as long as it is possible to travel by train!

1 Like

I’d love to come too :blush:

Added you alllllllll :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i would love to attend but will be in london march 4… travelling up to Edinburg and on to Loch Ness, perhaps toward Fort William/Glen Coe. i am new to PC and would love to receive information from anyone in those areas and in between! since i won’t be able to attend, i would love to receive information about your meeting’s progress. thanks, sharon, nevada usa

I would love to come. Will put down a request for a day off work.

Yes please Constanze. Happy New Year!! Tasha xx :blush:

1 Like

I am a maybe depending if there is a train strike

Happy New Year all x

Any ideas :bulb: what we might do this time?

2 Likes

I am now unable to attend. Could you take me off the list please? Hope you all have a great day

I’m interested in coming - but would love to know more about the location in particular. I’ll be travelling on the train possibly with another postcrossing friend.

1 Like

Hi, thinking of coming with another postcrosser, but just need the final location so we know where to go to from Kings Cross… Thanks.

Please keep me posted…

Ed

It is bang on the date of my sister’s wedding :frowning: So I’ll have to sit out this one!

Hi Constanze
If it’s not too late, can you count me in too please
Many thanks xx

Please take me off the list - I will not be able to travel to London in time.

Hi, I’m thinking of coming to this meeting. But can you tell what I can expect from the activity? Because I will be travelling from the Netherlands and the meeting will be a substantial part of my trip :grinning: so I’d like to see something from Londen or so or do something typical British haha.
Nice that you organize this! Greetings from Anke :tulip:

2 Likes

Hi I’ll be there, and well something typical British would be to have “Fish and Chips” only I’m not sure what the plan for lunch is yet, as soon as the venue is confirmed I’ll take a look to see if there’s somewhere close to go…

All the best

Ed

1 Like

I’ll try to be there!

1 Like

Please add me as attending! Excite!

Please include me as interested - tbc once details announced - Thankyou