12th Int. PC-Meeting Bielefeld, 27.- 30.10.2022 - ATTENTION! Price adjustment!

detailed informations have been sent
:slight_smile:

8 Likes

I cancel for me and urlaubskind - so two people from the waiting list can happily join :slight_smile:

Oh no, I was looking forward to seeing you again. That was the reason why I was okay with just seeing you from the distance in Dortmund and just having a very short talk with you :cry:

1 Like

:cry: I have to cancel. It’s at the same time as Helsinki Bookfair and I have to work. Halipusu Baery

:cry:

Anyone designing meeting cards for the event?

@Nordbaer, just paid the money on your account. :grin:

goodbye Kilona, Sparkly, Dogma7911, Azzurri and Jetske :frowning:
welcome @Joeyana @JayHay @Alex0278 @Wanda2468 and @cutetaiki :slight_smile:

Hello, @Nordbaer

I am sorry i cant join the meetup. It is impossible to apply visa with 1.5 months. I’m from Indonesia, so i have to apply visa to travel to europe :pensive:.

Thank you to inform me and i wish a happy meetup :grin:.

Happy postcrossing
cutetaiki

Hi there

Those of you who know me, know that these days I paint more stones than I write postcards. You’ll find me in Bielefeld in a corner somewhere painting stones.
If anyone is interested in giving it a go, please let me know so that I bring more along than just for me.
If any of you are near a coast or river between now and then and can pick up a few stones for me, I will be forever grateful. They’re best picked out of water because they need to have a flat surface.

4 Likes

Hi all. I am sooooo sorry, but I have to work this weekend. Hope to join next year!!

oh no. :frowning:

@LadyP1964 : Maybe I’ll join you for a stone or 2. :wink:

1 Like

I’m going to miss you.

1 Like

I would like to paint a stone with you.

I’ve never done it before.

1 Like

goodbye Inger71 :frowning:
welcome @meidans :slight_smile:

1 Like

@LadyP1964 I would also love to paint some Rocks with you, and also o’d very much live to trade pne or two!
You may know I’m a rock painter also…If things go as planned and we come by car, I can bring some river rocks from the Mosel, and some supplies.

@Nordbaer , went to the bank yesterday and payed!

1 Like

got it!

goodbye, @dandilion :frowning:

I’ve made a meeting-card for myself.
If anyone is intressted in taking some of this cards, please let me know before 9 October.

4 Likes

:cry:
That`s a bummer…

I will open a can on your well then.

1 Like

Thank you!!:kissing_heart: I will be back!!

4 Likes