12th Int. PC-Meeting Bielefeld, 27.- 30.10.2022 - ATTENTION! Price adjustment!

Ich wäre diesmal auch gerne wieder dabei. E-Mail kommt.

this is the English thread… :wink:

Please put me in :wink:

As far as I know this rule has been lifted for meetup threads as long as the first post is in English. But seeing as I DO speak and write and understand English :wink:, please accept my application to join this meetup. My email has already been sent.

6 Likes

Yes - I’m in :smiley:

And since I don’t know how to translate this I’ll politely ask to leave it the way it is:
Jabbadabbaduuuuuuu :partying_face:

2 Likes

We’ll join 2022, too.

B-Engel & Niklot

1 Like

Thank you @Nordbaer :hugs:

Thanks @Nordbaer

Thank you.

E-mail is sent.

Mail ist raus liebe grüße

Pls count me in. Hope to see you in October. :slight_smile:
Email already sent.

Please count me and my other half @JayHay in. Also it would be great if you can also count @Alex0278. He’s very busy and not that much active in the forum but it’s more rentable for us if it’s possible to joyn all 3 together. By the way: Josef (JayHay) extra joyned postcrossing for the Bielefeld meeting. He loved it last year. Thanks. And wishing all the best. Melanie (Joeyana)

1 Like

Hello

I would like to try to attend this meetup please
email already sent.

Thank you

Hi everyone and a happy new year! I would like to hop on the waiting list for day guests. I don’t have enough vacation days to join the complete four days . . . mail is on it´s way, thank you!

I would like to take part as a day guest

Würden Sie mich bitte auf die Warteliste setzen?

1 Like

@kiddy67
please send an email as mentioned in the first post.

Please put me on the waiting list. Thank you!

2 Likes

Leider muss ich aus persönlichen gründen absagen ;(

Dear Bielefeld addicts,
I am very sorry, but due to the current political and economic world situation and the resulting exploding food costs, House Einschlingen is forced to raise the price for full board by € 5,-- per night.
As I still haven’t won the lottery, I unfortunately have to pass this increase on to you, resulting in a participation fee of € 135,-- from Friday and € 195,-- from Thursday.
I hope you won’t be put off by this and we can all celebrate our Bielefeld party again. :slight_smile:

5 Likes