12th Int. PC-Meeting Bielefeld, 27.- 30.10.2022 - ATTENTION! Price adjustment!

12th International PostcrossingMeeting in Bielefeld
.***************************************************************.

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Bielefeld, Germany
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Haus Einschlingen —> http://www.einschlingen.de
:calendar: DATE & TIME: 27th to the 30th of October 2022, arrival starting on Thursday at 3 p.m., departure on Sunday at 3 p.m. UTC+1

The thread in German language is here: [MEET-UP] IPCM 12 - Bielefeld 27.-30.10.2022 - Language & Geographical Communities / German - Deutsch - Postcrossing Community

Price: € 135,-- or € 195,–

Two or three overnight stays with full board (breakfast, lunch, coffee, dinner) are included.

Dear postcrossing community,

here it comes, our 12th meeting in the romantic town in Westphalia - I hope that all of you will join again… :slight_smile:
The price depends on your date of arrival – 125€ from Friday at 15h or 180€ from Thursday.
To start already on Thursday we need at least 25 people who book from Thursday so it pays off for the keepers of the house. Otherwise we can only start on Friday – but I think we will get enough sign-ups for an earlier start. (You don’t have to decide now when to come – it’s ok when you do this some weeks before the meeting when you make the payment.)
Of course you can bring along your partner – we don’t want to discriminate the non-postcrossers… :wink:
The house: Please don’t expect a luxury hotel – it’s more the standard of a youth hostel. Toilets and showers are near the rooms on the same floor. The food is very good (if you wish, vegetarian).
The house has 55 beds (but I can only book 50 because of Corona), almost all double rooms and some triple. This time I expect more people to join so booking single rooms will be almost impossible. I’m sorry, but I cannot give a double room to someone if there are other postcrossers out in the cold on the waiting list.
Also the number of day guests is limited to five – the house is not designed for more than 60 people, sorry.
.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
Please notice: Probably, once again this year there will be postcrossers who consider the application procedure to be very unfair, disagree with the fact that there are only five places for day visitors and that many places are already occupied at the opening of this thread. There will be ill feelings in some of them and maybe I will be called an idiot once again. Since there will always be some postcrossers who think so anyway, this time I’ve taken the lead and have already booked 2/5 of the seats in advance. For all those who are already on the list of participants there is a good reason why they are there - help with the organization and implementation, because they have earned it through something, or in one case even a bet I have lost… :wink:
Thank you for your understanding.
.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
If all places are occupied – don’t be afraid! Just go to the waiting list – last meeting all 31 people from there got the chance to participate! :slight_smile:
There is free WLAN in the house except for the rooms 201-203 on the second floor. Probably we will also have a little guest computer again.
Of course we will do a raffle again – it has become a tradition meanwhile… :wink: If you have something at home you want to get rid off, contribute it as a prize. :wink:
Just like any other meeting I have hosted there I would like to point out this: If you pay and come, than it is YOUR weekend. You don’t have to postcross there. You don’t have to talk. You don’t have to stress yourself. Do what you want to do, just hang out and enjoy YOUR weekend.

If you want to join: Please DO NOT send an PM! Post your wish here in this thread AND send a mail to PCMEETING@Googlemail.com with your full address, sometime in July/August I will send further information.

You can only sign up for yourself and (maybe) your partner, not for other postcrossers! (except we have talked about this beforehand and I agreed…)

And now: Come on and come!
:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

List of participants

1. Nordbaer - DE
  2. Kroete - DE
  3. LadyP1964 - DE
  4. Pafel - DE for Ana - PT
  5. B-Engel - DE for Paulo - PT
  6. Burned - DE
  7. Meidans - NL for Inger71 - NO
  8. Betze - DE
  9. Lotty - BE
  10. Mondkind - DE
  11. Reisegern - DE
  12. Speicher3 - DE
  13. Kiddy67 - DE for Sparkly - DE
  14. Xtlera - DE
  15. Hexentrio - DE
  16. Isagv - DE
  17. Mondfalke - DE
  18. Dackelerna - DE
  19. Duesseljin - DE
  20. Midnatsol - DE
  21. Midnatsol2 - DE
  22. Manu86 - DE
  23. KiwiAngie - DE
  24. Nearlyperfect - DE
  25. Sandra0504 - DE
  26. Frewen - DE for Knirin - DE
  27. Friesendeern - DE
  28. Buebemami - CH
  29. Kugusch - DE for Reiselustig - DE
  30. DCF - DE for Urlaubskind - DE
  31. Killewips - DE
  32. Hanifa - DE
  33. Desmonia - DE
  34. Nissemor - CH
  35. Niklot - DE for Schneggisabrina - CH
  36. Gretel123 - DE
  37. Namibia13 - DE
  38. Jofemapapa - DE
  39. Schlafmohn - De
  40. HomerJS - DE
  41. Vara81 - DE
  42. Stillacatastrophe - DE
  43. Wanda2468 - DE for Jetske - NL
  44. Moonlight1978 - DE for Nadjafee - DE
  45. MagicMarie - DE for Nadjafee2 - DE
  46. Kiddy67-2 - DE

Waiting list

1. Frewen - DE - got one! :slight_smile:
  2. Dogma7911 - DE - got one! :slight_smile:
  3. Pafel - DE - got one! :slight_smile:
  4. B-Engel - DE - got one! :slight_smile:
  5. Niklot - DE - got one! :slight_smile:
  6. Kugusch - DE - got one! :slight_smile:
  7. DCF - DE - got one! :slight_smile:
  8. Mosshumla - SE - got one! :slight_smile:
  9. MagicMarie - DE - got one! :slight_smile:
  10. Angel84 - DE - cancelled :frowning:
  11. Moonlight1978 - DE - got one! :slight_smile:
  12. Joeyana - DE - cancelled :frowning:
  13. JayHay - DE - cancelled :frowning:
  14. Alex0278 - DE - cancelled :frowning:
  15. Cutetaiki - ID - cancelled :frowning:
  16. Wanda2468 - DE - got one! :slight_smile:
  17. Lauranalanthalasa - DE - cancelled :frowning:
  18. Lauranalanthalasa2 - DE - cancelled :frowning:
  19. Kiddy67 - DE - got one! :slight_smile:
  20. Kiddy67-2 - DE - got one! :slight_smile:
  21. Meidans - NL - got one! :slight_smile:

Day guests

1. Andrea209 - DE
  2. Bambiix - DE
  3. Durin - DE
  4. Eriberry - DE
  5. Silkie - DE

Waiting list Day guests - closed!

1. Manuchka - DE
  2. Gape - DE
  3. One-Happy-Girl - DE
  4. Melly86 - DE
1 Like

Count Ralf and me in. Mail is comming

:star_struck: I‘d love to join this time - pls put me on the list!

4 Likes

Okay, dann tue ich mal mein Bestes, um die 4 Tage Wahnsinn auch in 2022 zu überleben.
:crazy_face:

10 Likes

In English, please… :wink:

2 Likes

me too :slight_smile:

Please I want to join :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

I would also like to participate all the days

Please put me on the list!

4 Likes

I would love to join. Mail has been sent… :slight_smile: Thank you!

2 Likes

I would love to be there again. Thanks @Nordbaer :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

Dayguest please

2 Likes

Thanks @Nordbaer :blush: I already blocked these days.

I would like to come

4 Likes

Thank you norbert

4 Likes

I would love to join!

4 Likes

Could you count me in, too, please?

6 Likes

Me please, thanks!!

2 Likes

Me and the other half, please!

3 Likes