11 February 2023 - The Valentine's Day Meetup - real thing!

@Vessuvia @honeybee

I’ve ordered meeting cards from honeybee also! :smiley:

Me too! :slight_smile:

Hello :slight_smile: I have never been to an Postcrossing Meet Up and i would LOVE to join :slight_smile: Please add me to the list.

3 Likes

Could someone please explain me how the the “Meet up Cards” work? :smiley:
I order them? And then we exchange them directly in the Bristo or send them at home to the Postcrossing friends? :slight_smile:

Either way i would like to order 5 with the heart and 5 with the coffee :smiley:

Thank you very much

2 Likes

Welcome Windixxie!

I’ll order the “heart” and “coffee” postcards for you :slight_smile: the more at once, the cheaper :wink: I mean, usually one person orders one design for everyone and, having received the postcards from the printer shop, distributes them to the Meetup’s participants in exchange for the costs (the price of the postcards and delivery - mostly in a form of a letter). Most people prefer to prepare postcards before the meeting at home: address and decorate them, write some greetings on. Most of us send them originally from the place the Meetup takes place almost right away :slight_smile:
It is also not a problem for me to hand them to you at the meeting instead of sending them. Just let me know :slight_smile:

Oh alright :blush::grin:thank you for the explanation!! So I send you my adress, so that you can send me my 10 cards at home? :slight_smile:

Exactly. I’ll let you know when I’ll receive the postcards. Probably in around 10 days :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Vessuvia I would like to order 5 cards with the heart and 5 cards with the coffee.
Thank you!

1 Like

Hello Vessuvia, I have ordered 25 cards from the first one a few days before, but I want to repeat it, so 25 from the first one and 20 from the one with coffee. I do not need to send them, I will take it at the meeting. Thank you very much. I am looking forward to the meeting :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for the confirmation!

Hey there - no worries! Thank you for the info. If possible I would like to order 5 meet up cards, depending on if you already sent away the order or not (aka if still possible) :smiling_face:

Ich kann leider doch nicht kommen, denn ich muß arbeiten.
Habt einen schönen Tag!!

I will definitely join the meeting. I’m off on that weekend. Looking forward.

3 Likes

Ohhh, Schade!

@Vessuvia is it still possible to have 10 cards each of your 2 designs?

If so, I’d like 10 cards of each design, please (so, still 20). Do you have my addy? :slight_smile:

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Ich möchte gerne am Meeting teilnehmen.
Falls möglich, würde ich je 5 Karten kaufen.
Es wäre auch mein erstes Meeting…

2 Likes

10 hearts, 10 coffees? I think it’s possible yet. Will let you know once they arrive :slight_smile: In a few days I guess.

1 Like

I hope the cards arrive in a few days. Will let you know what’s possible then. I’m guessing I’ll have 5 with coffee available. You’re on the participants list now :slight_smile:

I don’t think so.

@Lisa1402 and @Windixxie and @ everybody else new to a meeting: I highly recommend you come with a rubber stamp of your nickname or stickers of your nickname. :wink:

Signing literally hundreds of cards can become really tedious after a while otherwise!

The meetings are “work with a meal” (and sometimes with sightseeing beforehand).

But, of course, they are usually wonderful! :purple_heart:

4 Likes