11 February 2023 - The Valentine's Day Meetup - real thing!

@Bibliotheksengel

It is better to send your address in a private message! :wink:

Kein Problem! Schade, dass Du nicht kommst, aber ja, es ist eine lange Reise. Vielleicht nächstes Mal? Schöne Grüße an Dich. Und die Karten sende ich gerne, natürlich.

Dear participants! Friends!

Please let me know, if you didn’t get your postcards from me! And actually also let me know if you did :smiley: I sent some already :slight_smile: to a few of you, but! please check your mails before - I tried to contact everybody who ordered any cards but I get no answers in some cases. I need no answer from: honeybee, Daisy169, zuzulik, Robin67 - there’s all done, safe and clear :wink:

Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Hello!
Would you like to swap a card with Genoa 11th February meetup?

4 Likes

I have sent you a private message. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dear all, as suggested by @Iside82 the same day in Genoa there will be the Valentine’s Day Meetup with the card

If you want this contact please me or @Iside82 or @stefbot75 so se can organize a group swap

Thanks a lot

Davide Parodi

2 Likes

i swap with @honeybee :heart_eyes: but i can swap with others who could be interested in genoa meetup postcard :smile: just find an agreement with anita so that the others don’t send me the same postcard as this time there are 3 postcards available in your meetup :rofl:

3 Likes

You are joining!
Please contact me!

Hi!
I have some postcards for you and sent you a message a few days ago :slight_smile: please, contact me!

Ciao! I would be interested in swapping for the Genova Meetup card as well. I have all 3 Vienna cards available, just let me know which one you would prefer and send me your address via pm!

2 Likes

Ollah, please contact me. I have a few postcards for you waiting!

1 Like

An inviting photo from the Bistro :wink:

6 Likes

I suggest we have the following game at the meeting, which I love (that’s why I’m suggesting it! :grin:):

Everybody writes her/his nickname onto a piece of paper, folds it and throws it into a bag, then the papers are shuffled around and then everybody draws a name from that bag. Then you are supposed to send that person a card from home (not from the meeting! Everybody can send themselves cards from the meeting!!!).

If you don’t know that person or have his/her addy yet, it is also a really good reason (the best reason!) to get in touch with someone you might not know yet!

Doesn’t that sound like (even more) fun? :smiley:

7 Likes

Love the idea and will be happy to participate. Btw, how many years ago did we meet in Vienna ? It must be more than 12.

I have some cards from the meet-ups in Copenhagen (December) and Berlin (launching German Postcrossing stamp in October). Will be happy to share if anybody collects them.

2 Likes

I think it must have been at least 12 years ago, if not longer!

Time flies by! Will be good to see you again! :smiley:

1 Like

:slight_smile: Got my tickets today :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks really comfy :D!

1 Like

Love the idea!! :star_struck:

1 Like

Could you please show them to us?

Certainly. Here they are (a give away)
10 x Copenhagen
7 x Berlin
Will bring them all anyway :slight_smile:

I am coming on Wednesday morning - any good spots for postcard shopping in Vienna and Budapest ?

3 Likes