11 December 2021 - Christmas meeting Prague

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Prague
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: U Fleku Restaurant, Kremencova 11, Praha 1
:calendar: DATE: December 11th. 2021
:alarm_clock: TIME: 11 am
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:
We will meet at 11 am in the typical and well known Restaurant & Brewery U Fleku in the center of Prague. There will be a guided city tour at 3 pm for those who are interested.
THOSE WHO USE FACEBOOK, PLEASE SEND ME YOUR NICKNAME BY PM IN ORDER TO ADD YOU TO OUR XMAS MEETING CHAT GROUP ;)…if I don’t have them already… :wink:

Who want the official meetup card? The cards are ordered and should reach me by next week.
Price per card is 0,30 € can be mailed to you before the meeting. Depending on the weight, postage inside Germany is 1,55 € outside Germany 3,70 €. Send me a pm with the number of cards you want :wink:

Participants:

• chrisskywalker
  • Pelke
  • ich_bin_Berliner
  • Marynka18 + Klara
  • mihneaR
  • ryuu56
  • LenaOrlovsky
  • Michellie (maybe)
  • SylviaAugustin
  • Mattjes
  • Danibarca16 (maybe)
  • DajaB
  • Bluriel
  • holmil
  • Silvia_L
  • ybur
  • Alex_totor
  • Xixi0325
  • Bestvicku
  • Sagabi
14 Likes

Hi! is anyone iterested in swap? I collect meet-up cards :grinning: My cards for swap:на обмен – 355 Bilder | VK or just say, what card you would like in return from St.Petersburg :wink:
Thanks!

I Will participate😉

2 Likes

I will participate (Lubeno :slovakia:)

2 Likes

please add a “maybe” for Mihnea :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m happy to participate

1 Like

My hubby and I would like to participate.

2 Likes

I will participate

1 Like

I would like to participate (if the governmental restrictions allow, nobody knows what restrictions to expect in December)

2 Likes

Hello, I would like to participate, add please maybe for me, it depends on the situation with traveling restrictions because of covid. If it would be possible, I will come.

3 Likes

Pls put me on the maybe list. If I don’t have to work on the weekend I will come. Can’t confirm until mid November.

2 Likes

Hello;) Awesome news! If I am not sick anymore, I will be very happy to participate, please, ad maybe to me;) thank you and see you all soon;)

1 Like

Hallo Holger,
Ich bin dabei und
@Mattjes auch.
Wir freuen uns! Bis dahin!!!
LG Sylvia

1 Like

It is very interesting. If I have a time, I participate :clinking_glasses::wink:

1 Like

Hello everyone! I really would like to swap for the meet up card. My offer Meet up (for swap) | Zonerama.com or any cards from my albums Yuliya | Zonerama.com

Please add Bluriel with maybe (probably :slight_smile: )

Thank you!

3 Likes

Done Cristina.
Is there a Hard Rock Caffe in Prague? :wink:

1 Like

one of the biggest in Europe :wink: Hard Rock Cafe Prague | Live Music and Dining in Prague

2 Likes

So, we bought our flight tickets :slight_smile: you can add us “joining” :smiley:

2 Likes

I will be there! <3