11 December 2021 - Christmas meeting Prague

Hello Everybody! I am so happy that I will be part in this meeting :slight_smile: Soā€¦ I am thinking to make as well a second version of Meeting Cards (with design made like for all other meetups that I wentā€¦ since Helsinki (May 2019) . So here is the design. price will be the same as Holgerā€™s - 0,30 ā‚¬/ card. shipping cost is related with weight. So - if you want to order meeting cards (and maybe some other cards from my shop with discount of course :grin: ) - please send me an email to mihnea.raducu@gmail.com with desired quantity per model - and I will send you back the entire calculation with discounts too - for the products from www.postcardsmarket.com . If you want the cards ā€œby handā€ in Prague - you can pay them with cash in CZK, that will be no problem at all (I have 23 kilos available for flight luggage :slight_smile: )

8 Likes

Nice design Mihnea :smiley:

can we swap

Hallo Sylvia,
Die 50 Karten sind unterwegs zu Dir.
15 ā‚¬ plus 2,70 ā‚¬ Porto bitte per Paypal Ć¼berweisen :wink:

1 Like

I got the meetup cards today, perfect quality :slight_smile:
Those who havenā€™t ordered yet, please let me know how many you need.

2 Likes

Das mache ich dann sofort.
Vielen Dank, ich freue mich auf Prag und das Adventstreffen
:wink:

1 Like

Iā€™d love to participate as well! :smile:

1 Like

Přeji krĆ”snĆ½ den . Měla bych zĆ”jem o pohlednice 10 ks . Děkuji moc .

1 Like

OK, no problem.

Do you need meetup cards? If yes, how many?
Regards Holger

Do you need my designed meetup cards? If yes, how many?
Regards Holger

Do you need some of my meeting cards? If yes, how many? Will put them aside for you :wink:
Regards Holger

Do you need some of my meetup cards? If so, how many?
Regards Holger

Hii I would like to get 10 cards. Thanks

OK, will put them aside for you :wink:

@chrisskywalker Hallo Holger, kƶnnte ich noch teilnehmen oder ist das Meeting schon voll? Habā€™s gerade erst entdeckt.

1 Like

Du kannst gerne teilnehmen :wink:
Brauchst Du meeting Karten? Wenn ja, wie viele?
LG Holger

Klasse, muss ich Montag abklƤren, ob es passt. Ich arbeite an dem Freitag lƤnger. Der letzte Zug nach Prag geht schon um 17.30 Uhr :crazy_face: Schreib Dir gleich nochmal eine PN.

1 Like

Hi,
I would like to 5 cards, please.
Thank you

1 Like

Good morning. I would like to join you in this meeting. However, I could not promise it. It depends on the family plans, especially childrenĀ“s clubs. I would like to order 5 official postcards. Have a nice da. MiloÅ”.