1 October 2023 - WPD Meet-up Chattanooga, TN

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Chattanooga, TN, USA
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Frothy Monkey
:calendar: DATE: WPD - October 1, 2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: ~2:00 PM EST
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Celebrate World Postcard Day 2023 by joining together and signing postcards! We can also drink coffee to celebrate International Coffee Day!

Feel free to bring your pens, stickers/washi, name stampers, postcards (duh), and list of names of people you would like to send to!

Meet-up/World Postcard Day Postcard:

Chattanooga is roughly two hours from Knoxville, Nashville, Birmingham, and Atlanta! All are welcome!

The Frothy Monkey is located in the historic Chattanooga Choo Choo! There is indoor and outdoor seating so we have a plan for sunny or rainy weather.

–

I have Venmo, Paypal, or can accept cash the day of! If something happens and you can’t make it, just let me know and I can mail them!

–

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

7 Likes

I’m definitely interested! Would love to help with the card, too!

3 Likes

Yes! We will have to discuss this soon! You do such a wonderful job!!

3 Likes

Hopefully as my skill grows it’s only going to get better!! Thank you so much for your support!! :smiley:

3 Likes

Hi Beachyblonde! I am very interested in attending your event! I will also apparently by seeing you at the Oak Ridge meetup (I saw your name there first). I look forward to meeting you!

5 Likes

I’ll be there! :heartpulse:

4 Likes

Woohoo!! I can’t wait for yours!!

2 Likes

Yes!! It will be a great time!!

2 Likes

Of course! I can’t wait to watch you grow!! :green_heart:

3 Likes

I just realized I should tag some of those I’ve met! Or were looking into the Nashville meetup!

@thetinylibrarian
@MissChristinaAnne
@Meirkat
@MsKoby
@withloveliza
@ReluctantPhilatelist
@Carygirl
@SecretCityGrl

4 Likes

Count me in!

2 Likes

Hey I had an idea about the Meetup card @Beachyblonde . We can do definitely do an official meetup card, and I would still love to help with design and printing.

But I was thinking… There might also be interest in getting the Official PC WPC card. I could have that design professionally printed through my printer, at $1.00 card or maybe less depending on quantity.

We definitely don’t have to do this, but wanted to suggest it - it would save folks money and time trying to get them printed and shipped. :blue_heart: I’d be happy to take this on!

3 Likes

I really would LOVE to, but I’m going to be a “maybe” for now. I’ll put it on my calendar and try to plan for it. I have some health issues that tend to just pop up that make driving long distances all in one day difficult. I’ll look and see if a weekend trip is feasible.

Thank you @Beachyblonde for remembering and tagging me in this! I would have missed it otherwise. So sweet of you!

Also I adore the support you and @adriennefriend are giving off.

4 Likes

Aw shucks thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: We would love to see you :sparkles: But also totally get it, that drive is a haul.

3 Likes

Jackson 5 said it best… I’ll be there!! :blush:

3 Likes

Count me in!!! :love_letter:

2 Likes

Hey, Y’all! Okay, so the Nashville PC meet up has me now addicted to visiting with other Postcrossers! We had such a great time!

@Beachyblonde - Hi, Whitney! Yay, Chattanooga! I will definitely be there! And I’m happy to help out/support in any way useful.

Hope y’all are having a great week!
Laurel

4 Likes

Of course I discovered the Nashville meet up the day AFTER it occurred! Oh well, who doesn’t like a good day/overnight trip? :joy:

3 Likes

I’m sorry we missed you! Hope to see you at the next one!

1 Like

I’m interested!

1 Like