1 October 2023 - WPD Meet-up Chattanooga, TN

Okay! I’ve finally had time to sit down and fully decide on a place to meet!

I think I have settled on the Frothy Monkey! It’s in the historic Chattanooga Choo Choo and they serve plenty of different things for people to eat or drink!

I am thinking around 2 PM. Does that give enough time for people to hit the road and make it home? Or should we shoot for 12/1?

Out of towners, let me know!

5 Likes

LOVE Frothy Monkey - great choice!!! :raised_hands:

2pm would be just fine for me for the two hours drive back to Nashville (and the two hours drive TO Chattanooga :laughing: )

1 Like

I always make sure I buy some of these! I do want one specifically for this meeting too though! The best of both worlds! haha

4 Likes

Agree! Perhaps a cute java/coffee theme for the official card… I have some ideas of how I would stage it.

Otherwise, I would love any suggestions if anyone has them for the card theme! <3

3 Likes

October 1 is also International Coffee Day!!

6 Likes

Ok, now we’re cookin’!

2 Likes

Not that we need another good excuse to meet at Frothy Monkey, but the Hot Chocolatier (chocolate treats!!) is across the street, Tailgate Brewery (yummy food!!) is right next door, and Clumpies (ice creeeeeam!!) is down the block. Basically, your pre or post meetup needs can be met easily. :smile:

5 Likes

Yes!! There’s also that cute little shop that might still have postcards! I haven’t been over there in years so I’m hoping to make it Downtown in the next couple of weeks to scope everything out again!

2 Likes

1 or 2 is fine with me!

2 Likes

Please count me in! I have a concert in Nashville at 6pm, but I think the timing will work out perfectly!

4 Likes

Please add me to the list. Can’t wait!

3 Likes

A desk with a coffee cup and postcards would be cute. Or if we could work the meeting place into the card would be awesome!

2 Likes

Sounds perfect!!

1 Like

There’s an OFFICIAL WPC card? Cool! I just got some in from Paper Sisters in Germany. Some have the actual date while others just say October 1. But I would definitely be interested in what y’all come up with and/or the official card. Know where I can see that? Just OOC? Thanks!

3 Likes

@brandy_lynn Here is a link to the blog where the postcard is shown.

1 Like

Thanks for the link! What a neat and unique card! I just don’t have that kind of talent. Glad others do!

b

1 Like

Cute idea!

1 Like

I’m excited to be there and see you all! Choo Choo!!!

4 Likes

Since my last meetup, I’ve been influenced and had to get my own personalized stamp. It just arrived and I think it’s so stinkin’ adorable!

I honestly thought only other PC people would care, so here’s a pic! :blush: (I also bought a 2nd smaller one for various size cards.)

9 Likes

That is so cute!!

1 Like