1 October 2022 - World Postcard Day San Francisco Meetup

Hi Kishna! Great, we have you down for 50 of both the original and new design. Thank you for confirming with us. I will get in touch with my sister if she has a PayPal account. If not, I can share my information and transfer over the payment to her. By chance, do you have a venmo account instead?

Hi Jessica! Unfortunately, we only ordered 500 each of the old and new design. There was another person asking if we are still taking orders that seems to be interested in ordering some, but I haven’t gotten a response yet as to how many. How many postcards were you thinking of ordering, in the case that you were able to join us? In the case that we have any postcards leftover that were not reserved, we can definitely bring the remaining postcards with us to the event as well.

Hi Linda. Thanks for the suggestion. I think we might be short on the new design as it is and not have any left, but in the case that we do attend the one on 10/22, we can definitely bring what we have left of the old design. They may not be perfect, but still cute AND free! :blush:

Hi Joy! We’ll put you and your +1 down for a maybe. Let us know if you need any help with navigating the area. Hope you’re able to make it!

1 Like

Hello! Many greetings from France and happy postcrossing. :slight_smile:
Sorry to sneak in. I would love to receive a Meetup card from your meetup :slight_smile:
Has anyone a copy left and would like to swap?
Thank you so much :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for confirming! I also just paid via Venmo :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Got it, thank you!

1 Like

Hi Ciala, thank you. Just by chance, please save me 10 postcards. If I do not make it, I will still pay for them. I will mail payment. Will discuss specifics if I don’t make it. Thank you.

1 Like

Hi Ciala, please do not worry if there are no postcards. I’m late and still not sure if I can make it. Thank for your support and for organizing the event. Aloha for now, Joy

1 Like

Sent my payment!!

1 Like

Hello! Do you have a PayPal account I could send payment to?

Hi Joy! It’s looking like we’re completely all out of the new design postcards. In the case that we have leftovers of the original design, we can hopefully try and work something out to get those out to you. Will keep you posted!

So sorry about that! We feel bad for not having ordered more. We weren’t even sure if we would have anyone show up and 500 postcards felt ambitious at the time :sweat_smile:. While we do hope you’ll be able to join us, we hope sometime down the line, at another meetup, we’ll be able to meet! :blush:

You can send it here: PayPal.Me

1 Like

Hello,
I’d ordered 25 cards. Is it possible to get the new design? I’ll send payment tomorrow morning via Venmo. Thank you ladies for organizing this event!

1 Like

Hi Arcelia! Just sent you a PM about your postcard order. :blush:

Hi, I rsvp for the event and pre-ordered 30 cards, can you update my order to 30 new cards and 10 old cards? So total of 40 cards.

Thank you

1 Like

Payment made via Paypal. Thank you

1 Like

Hi Amy! We have you down for the total of 40 postcards. Thanks for following up and sending in the payment!

1 Like

Hi Ciala, thanks! I am confirming that I will be there on Saturday! Are there any more new designs available? I would like to order 30 of the new design, if out, 30 of the old ones would be great too.