1 October 2022 - World Postcard Day San Francisco Meetup

See you there! :slight_smile:

Hi Ysabelle! How many postcards would you like?

Hi Joy, Hope to see you there!

Hi Nadav! Yes, bring him along too!

Hi all, there was a minor change to the postcard design. I changed the color to fit the guidelines when using the Postcrossing logo. I think the grey water is a bit more of an accurate representation too :laughing:

8 Likes

Hi @tonirose, please put me down for 25 cards. Thank you!
Also, @StrawberryMom wants to order some postcards (she can’t make it but I’ll get them for her), has she told how many she wants? Thanks so much for organizing this!

2 Likes

Hi @tonirose , please put me down as a maybe! I really like the postcard design, too - I’d like to reserve 30 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

20 postcards please. How much is it?

2 Likes

Hi all–

Thank you for letting me know that you are interested in attending. I will order the postcards soon and update you how much you will owe.

Stay cool during this heat!

Can I order 30 cards please? Thank you

1 Like

Looking forward to this! I would like15 cards, please (if you are still taking orders) :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m interested! May I order 15 cards please?

1 Like

Oh dear! I may not be able to get to SF on Oct. 1. May I venmo payment for the postcards or would there be someone else ready to purchase? Please let me know what you would like me to do. I am disappointed… it is only 180 miles but I cannot find a [free] place to stay (insert smile or wink here).

Katy

I live in Southern California. I will be unable to be there in person. I will be attending a meet up in Pasadena. If interested in swap of meet up cards, send me a message. -Gmansocal

2 Likes

Greeting from Belarus! I’m Volha.
The postcard is amazing. I will be swap.

I would love to swap a meetup card and can offer other meetup cards or a WPCD card sent on Oct, 1st with a postmark that day (hand cancelled in Berlin, Germany). I can show pictures in pm according to preferences.

I will also attend the German PC stamp launch meetup in Berlin on Oct 6/7th :relaxed:

1 Like

I will be there! Thanks for hosting! I would like to order 15 postcards :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I might come to sf , i have to leave early hopefully , i want to come so i hope to see you there , do I requested how many postcards i would like??

Hello!

I would love to come! I’ve only been to one other postcrossing meetup, an online one a couple of years ago. Looking forward to meeting people at an in person one!

If possible, can I order 4 postcards? Thank you!! :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi, Emma. Yes, please let me know how many you would like.