(RSVP IS CLOSED!) 1 October 2022 - Pasadena World Postcard Day 2022 Meetup

Hey Friends,
Here is the payment venmo link for the meetup cards and the venue cost. I plan on avoiding the hassle to collect cash on the event day so we can focus more of our precious time on doing fun things and spare the hassle of carrying EXACT change or cash payment at the venue.
VENUE COST = 5$
MEETUP CARD COST = 50 CENTS PER CARD

When making the payment, please mention in the notes your Full Name and The No of cards you are paying for.The cards will be carefully packaged in a cello bag with a cute souvenir designed by me which will be handed to you in person on the day of the event. I won’t be carrying any extra cards that can be bought directly at the event if not reserved earlier.

Some Scenario Examples :

1. If you need 10 meetup cards, then you have to pay 5$(venue cost) + 50 Cents x 10 cards = 10$
  2. If you need 50 Meetup Cards, then you have to pay 5$(venue cost) + 50 Cents x 50 cards = 30$
  3. If you are paying for yourself and your friend too who would be joining us in writing meetup cards, you will need to pay 5$ x 2 (venue cost) + 50 cents x No of cards you would like for both.

In case you have any questions regarding this, feel free to send me a message or reply here.

Thanks to all :slight_smile:
Regards, Geetika Nayak

3 Likes