(RSVP IS CLOSED!) 1 October 2022 - Pasadena World Postcard Day 2022 Meetup

@geetikasinha7 - Looks like my name went blank for meetup postcards - could you please note 30? Thank you so much! Love the postcard!

1 Like

Thanks for all the work you’re doing to organize!

3 Likes

@geetikasinha7 Just ran across your event & clicked the “Going” button! I would like 10 meet-up postcards please.

1 Like

Hi

I just clicked going. Pls reserve 20 cards for me. Thanks for organizing!!

1 Like

I may end up bringing my husband depending on his work schedule, but he won’t be participating in any Postcrossing-related things. Mostly because we don’t have an excuse to visit Pasadena often haha

1 Like

Thanks for organizing this! I’d like 20 cards, please.

1 Like

@geetikasinha7 It’s my birthday weekend! Coming up from San Diego County.
I’d like 50 cards please (what is the cost per card?)

1 Like

@Moo58 Wow awesome sauce! Its 50 cents per card.

Awesome!! Cant wait to meet all these amazing people!! Pls reserve 30 cards for me!! Thank you!!

1 Like

I am fine with either option. And thank you again for organizing it!

1 Like

Hello! I would love to attend!

I would be interested in about 50 total postcards from this event. I don’t need all of them to be signed, I know that’s a lot! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know. Yes since the no of attendees in this meetup is soon gonna cross 30 and we still have two full months for people to join in, i will be limiting the no of signed meetup cards to 10 per person at the event :smile:

1 Like

Good evening.May I swap this meetup postcard?

Hey Friends,
Here is the payment venmo link for the meetup cards and the venue cost. I plan on avoiding the hassle to collect cash on the event day so we can focus more of our precious time on doing fun things and spare the hassle of carrying EXACT change or cash payment at the venue.
VENUE COST = 5$
MEETUP CARD COST = 50 CENTS PER CARD

When making the payment, please mention in the notes your Full Name and The No of cards you are paying for.The cards will be carefully packaged in a cello bag with a cute souvenir designed by me which will be handed to you in person on the day of the event. I won’t be carrying any extra cards that can be bought directly at the event if not reserved earlier.

Some Scenario Examples :

1. If you need 10 meetup cards, then you have to pay 5$(venue cost) + 50 Cents x 10 cards = 10$
  2. If you need 50 Meetup Cards, then you have to pay 5$(venue cost) + 50 Cents x 50 cards = 30$
  3. If you are paying for yourself and your friend too who would be joining us in writing meetup cards, you will need to pay 5$ x 2 (venue cost) + 50 cents x No of cards you would like for both.

In case you have any questions regarding this, feel free to send me a message or reply here.

Thanks to all :slight_smile:
Regards, Geetika Nayak

3 Likes

Hello -]
I’m trying to rsvp to the Pasadena meet up but do not see a GOING button or icon anyplace on my screen! help! How do I register with you.

Thanks,
Wendy
wendytel@cox.net

2 Likes

Hello!
Would it be too out of your way to pay by PayPal?

1 Like

Hi @kanosis
I can accept Paypal too no worries. Its just that i have a seller profile on it so sometimes it deducts a fee from the payment which is okay when I am selling goods but for the postcrossing, I am not selling or making a profit on the cards or venue so all I request is to make sure you select “Friends and Family” option when sending me money through paypal :smile:
My paypal id is : geetikanayak9@gmail.com
In the notes, please leave your full name, Postcrossing ID and the No of cards you are paying for so that I keep them ready for you to pick up at the venue.
Let me know if you have any further questions, happy to help!
Thanks so much, Geetika Nayak

BTW The Cards have been sent out for printing to a local print shop. I will be picking them up by next weekend woohoooo so excited!!

3 Likes

We have our own Meetup Stamp that will be available on the event day which you can use to stamp out your postcards. Personally, I love using it as a faux postmark stamp and stamp it directly over an already used postage to give it the effect of an official postmark but thats not necessary and you can always simply stamp it on your postcard anywhere :raised_hands: you like and not use it as a postmark stamp.

8 Likes