1 July 2023 - A day with Frida - Midi Meetup in Vienna

Hello!
Can we have both postcards?

My suggestions:
https://vk.com/album-168269130_289265345

1 Like

Hello! I would be happy to swap these postcards! :heart: My postcards for swap here Tusja Sobina | VK

1 Like

ich möchte 5 bestellen und danke für die Information, liebe Vesuvia

1 Like

Keti ist dabei bei der Ausstellung und danach in Vietnam :smiley:mit 5 Karten Bestellung ( egal welche , beide Optionen- wunderschön)

1 Like

Dear brothers and sisters :slight_smile: in Postcrossing :stuck_out_tongue:

@daisy169 @Luckystarshine @sophie99 @rainbow50 @Kaba1234 @tinilu @radiohead92 @Meanderingmarvel (and a non-postcrosser :slight_smile: ) @cosmeavienna @Danube

The group ticket (tickets) has been bought. The cost for 1 person is 22,17 Euro. To be honest, the ticket’s price is only 22,00 Euro, but the reservation system added 2,00 Euro service fee, so I’m trying to split it fairly. Should I send the tickets together with the postcards or hand them to you shortly before the exhibition?
I would be happy if you could transfer the money to my bank account.

Thank you very much in advance!

3 Likes

That sounds very fair, thank you. Please provide your details for the bank transfer, thanks.

1 Like

Thanks, of course i am waiting for you bak detail

1 Like

Hello. I really want such beauty in the collection. I want to exchange :heart_eyes:
my postcards for exchange are here
на обмен / swap – 80 Bilder | VK - other
Встречные на обмен – 80 Bilder | VK - meetups
SWAP - Мои авторские открытки на обмен – 35 Bilder | VK - my arts

1 Like

Danke @daisy169, für die Karte von dem Meeting, und thanks allen StemplerInnen

2 Likes

@daisy169 @Luckystarshine @sophie99 @rainbow50 @Kaba1234 @Robin67 @tinilu @radiohead92 @Meanderingmarvel @ChrStroh @cosmeavienna @Danube

Dear Postcrossers!

I still have some Sisis by Giuseppe Sogni available. If anybody would like to buy them, just let me know. They’re neither stamped nor signed. Pure blank. The price is 0,12 Euro each.

Have a nice evening :slight_smile:

1 Like

@vessuvia I do hope we’ll have “the game” again! I really love that! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I’d be happy to exchange both cards
Here are my offer cards for swap | Zonerama.com

1 Like

i like the first one .i have these card.can we swap?

1 Like

@Vessuvia I will take 5 more of this one :slight_smile:

1 Like

@ChrStroh The forum doesn’t show me to which post you did answer… but I guess it’s about the Sisi’s cards?

Can we swap

1 Like

Hallo ihr Lieben

LEIDER KANN ICH NICHT DABEI SEIN:
Gibt es noch Meetingskarten?
10xpop
4x Manga
Wäre super…

Good afternoon. I’m from Russia and I’m really looking for an exchange for these two postcards. Does anyone want to exchange them with me after the meeting? Ой!

Hello. I really liked this postcard. Who wants to exchange? Here you can see my postcards https://postcards.framework.by/

Hello! does anyone want to swap?
my offers: