Zhejiang taizhou happy new year meet up

:world_map:  PROVINCE: ZHEJIANG
:world_map:  CITY: TAIZHOU
:pushpin:  MEETUP PLACE: 椒江万达
:alarm_clock:  DATE & TIME:2021.02.06
:page_facing_up:  MEETUP PLAN::Lunch together, afternoon to find a coffee shop or dessert shop to start our new yearmeet-up!

02.06.03|340x229

2 Likes

One of the meeting postcards using the Postcrossing logo does NOT comply with the logo usage rules

One of the rules of usage says: DON’T Put the logo on a red or blue background to prevent contrast issues.

https://www.postcrossing.com/logo-guidelines

You need to change the position of the logo on those cards please.

Please follow the logo rules.

Vicki
Postcrossing Team

Hello, we are sorry for making such a mistake. We have discussed it and come to two solutions. The first is to add a yellow background after the logo to separate the logo from the red background, as shown in the figure below. The second is that we don’t put the logo on the front, only on the back. If neither is feasible, it’s a pity that we have to remove this picture. Waiting for your reply.

第一张是神仙居?

居然遇到台州的小伙伴,原来台州也有线下聚会的!

想参加,怎么报名?

请关注微博,台州联名团,并私聊官博

请关注微博 台州联名团,谢谢支持

请关注微博台州联名团

The one with the yellow border around is fine

Vicki
Postcrossing Team

1 Like

I’m glad to receive your reply. We went to the printing factory to print this manuscript. I hope you can register our joint application. Thank you.

Hi!
Many greetings from Germany. :slight_smile: Sorry to sneak in. I just saw your beautiful Meetup postcard. Is there any chance to swap? Has anyone a copy left, please?
grafik

1 Like

Hello, you can exchange this postcard with me. My email address is, 173859992@qq.com

1 Like

Thank you <3 I sent a message. Or do you prefer a message via email?

Hello, I prefer email communication

@yizhiyongshi Email sent :wink:

Hello, I replied to your email. Did you receive it

Yes, I received it. I sent a mail back a few minutes ago. :slight_smile:

Hi!
I would love to swap for this wonderful postcard!!! Is it possible to receive it?

grafik