Your World Postcard Day 2022 competition designs

Wow, so many awesome designs!

Here’s mine. I used ink, watercolor and gouache on watercolor paper, scanned it, and made some digital edits.

28 Likes

My just were delivered =)

24 Likes

@Nekotek They look great! Would you like to swap?

1 Like

So good to see more designs here; must’ve been tough for PC to narrow it down! Here’s what I submitted for the WPD competition:

A game played universally, this is probably the only version of rock-paper-scissors where the closed fists struggle to win. And peace will always win this round :slight_smile:

The design hinges on:

• a simple, catchy graphic.
  • universally recognizable symbols of protest and peace, given a playful twist here.
  • a fun message for what is usually seen as a preachy topic.

Thank you for this thread :slight_smile:
– Ashwin [ATLASkeeda]

26 Likes

Love the thought and the design, almost as if you transported me to midnight, writing a postcard :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really like this, how intriguing how one message can be interpreted in so many delicious ways, I am reminded how a small group of people can really make such an impact on our world…you have done this, please print….I would love one…

1 Like

That’s so creative and you should definitely have it printed! Simple, yet elegant.

1 Like

Glad you liked it. I’d love to send you one (pl DM me your address)
Thanks!

I love this!!!

1 Like

Can we get down loads of some of these? I would like to print some and send them on October 1 I will send one back to you so you have one with an actual post mark.

1 Like

If someone would like to print out my design, please PM.
I would be happy to share it :slight_smile:

I would like too please.

Linda Piso.
lfpiso@gmail.com

Will be happy to share my design, if you’re interested :slight_smile:

I’m interested! Please

On that playful twist, wouldn’t the rocks beat the scissors?

I’ll just go ahead and put this topic back on the “latest” page, I would love to see more designs!

2 Likes

Haha, they do in the game. Just not this round!
(If it led you to ask this question, the design has served its intent :slight_smile: )

Hello! I participated too inthe contest and this is my design!

33 Likes

This is so creative! I’d love to have this… Can you send me one? :slight_smile:

1 Like

These are wonderful! Are you selling them?