Your World Postcard Day 2022 competition designs

These are all so beautiful, it’s amazing how one concept can be portrayed in so many different ways!

2 Likes

These are my two designs…

58 Likes

They look amazing! I’m glad I didn’t had to choose one, there are so many great Designs that all deserve to be honored!

2 Likes

Thank you - Yes I agree. I loved the one that came in third place the most.

2 Likes

Wow, did you actually paint them physically or did you imitate the looks with a digital program? I think your designs are great. :blush:

Thank you, I painted them physically with gouache on paper. I prefer to work with real paint.

4 Likes

Lovely postcards :slight_smile: 2nd one stole my heart :slight_smile:

Thank you :smile:

@ClareBerlin your both cards look amazing!!! Will you print them?

@ClareBerlin yes, I agree, I also loved the card most that became 3rd in the competition :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you! I have had some printed already.

2 Likes

Yes the doves were really cute in that design.

1 Like

oh, I would really like to swap with you if possible :smiley:

Of course - that would be nice!

1 Like

I’m not very good at this forum thing yet - I thought I’d replied to you but I don’t think it was to your message?? But yes I would love to swap. I will PM you my address.

1 Like

Hi @ClareBerlin I love especially the second of your designs. I would love to swap cards with you. I dont have WPD cards but I have something from your favourite wall and some other in my Offers album

Just let me know if you want to swap with me :blush:

Hello @ClareBerlin

I love your card designs! If possible, could we swap? I especially would like to receive the first one with blue background, please. In return, I can send the Great Wave by Hokusai from your wall of favourites :slight_smile:

Please message me with your address if interested!

Hi, yes that would be lovely thank you!

What is your address? Do you want your card written and stamped or blank in an envelope? Also do you want it sent on WPD or would you like it now (I have some printed now)

Look forward to hearing from you,
Virginia

2 Likes

Thank you! Yes it would be lovely to swap. I have looked at your offers album and I love the black / red fish design - number 15 I think.

Would you like your card written and stamped or blank in an envelope?
Also would you like it sent on WPD or before (I have some printed now)
Please could I have mine written and stamped?
I will await your address…

Best wishes
Virginia

1 Like

Hold on, Ill send you message soon :blush:

1 Like