Your Most Favourite from Japan?

In Japan, postcards are sold by the manufacturer, so I assume that is the postcard you received.
If you are from overseas, you can mail order them from the author. :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

A direct translation.

The black lily is placed and inserted in a mountain lodge.

3 Likes

The first is “Who Mail?” series of postcards for each prefecture of Japan. I collect these as well. :sparkling_heart:
http://moonstruck.in/

2 Likes

Maybe this one with beautiful cherry flowers stickers and beautiful stamps from forum member.
And Moomin cards from Japan great too.

2 Likes

I also can’t choose only one, so here are three of my favourite postcards (my favourites shows all postcards I want to receive) from Japan:

What I like about this postcard is the mossy ground. Autumn isn’t my favourite season, but I find the mossy ground looks so great and will also feel so good by touching. Reminds me of a deep, dark forest in my own country.

I’m tea addict and also loves the winter. It would be so wonderful to drink tea from this cup (not sure, but I learnt that Matcha bowls also could be so big and look like) and also to get this postcard. The design is so unique and gives a warming touch by the sun light.

Adélie penguins are my favourite type of penguins and the variety of expressions and pose made me laugh. That’s one of those funny postcards you would laugh about to receive - in my opinion.

And here is my first received The Legend of Zelda postcard from Japan and I display it in my glass cabinet. I’m a fan of TLoZ since 31 years and I was so happy to get this postcard:

4 Likes

I love these:

2 Likes

@RalfH

Oh, I never knew you had soft spot for Japanese characters like Hello Kitty :wink:

It is particularly Hello Kitty, for it is so super kitchy! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

In my opinion, Japan is one of the countries with the most amazing postcards! :heart_eyes:
I especially love the Halloween Gotochi cards and hope to get all of them someday :slight_smile:

Some more I really like:

4 Likes

Incredibly simply, but I love it.

3 Likes

This is super hard to decide.

2 Likes

That is not so difficult, for thiy thread is about cards from Japan that YOU received.

Not so, @RalfH. The original poster said:

I know I have a lot of Japan favourites on my wall that I haven’t received (yet) but would love to get!

The original poster changed that sentence after my posting.