Your greatest cards that never made it

wow this is so amazing, love the card so much as wella s the great envelope… so sad it never arrived. But do not lose courage and continue making such lovely cards.

2 Likes

I sent this card to a little girl in the States:

It has been travelling only for 125 days, so it may still have a chance. I kind of wish that she actually has received it, even if she hasn’t logged in for months. I so wanted to delight her with it!

12 Likes

This beautiful card sent with travel mode from Utrecht, NL will be gone forever in 10 days…

15 Likes

This card is about to fall off the grid in 10 days. I guess Máxima didn’t feel like making a state visit to Belgium, only 88 km away!

6 Likes

What a pity! Such a beautiful postcard!!

1 Like

The number of expired cards on my list is nearly as big as my sending limit… This one is at 363 days, such a bummer as I have no more of this design and I really loved it :sparkling_heart:

36 Likes

So beautiful :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Already 110 days on the way to the USA. I loved this rabbit and have been looking for a good home for him for so long. Sadly.:cry:

32 Likes

RIP

7 Likes

grafik
coincidence does not exist

Never arrived in Russia

3 Likes

This card will be gone for ever by tomorrow. Sad. It went to Japan and the Postcrosser was last seen 11 months ago.

23 Likes

Oh, what a loss. I wish you’d sent this to me, it would be on my shelf.

2 Likes

What a pity - such an awesome postcard!!

1 Like

Some of my postcards sent in 2021 and that didn’t make it today:
to Shanghai, China

to Turkey: Albert Anker (1831-1910): The Little Friend, 1862

to Czechia

to U.S.A.

to Belarus : walter Gropius: masters’ houses Dessau, house of walter Gropius, 1925/26 (photograph by lucia maholy, 1926) (UNESCO WHS)

to Russia

6 Likes

The card I originally commented has been returned or refused, as my country no longer accepts mail to her country. My stamp was not canceled, so I rewrote the address and added a forwarding country on it, and sent it out again and after 171 days, US-8526174 has arrived. I’m so happy.

3 Likes

I love the first one!

59 days almost to expired.

1 Like

This card sent to Germany last year will fall off the system tomorrow:

A Christmas “Ottifant” by German comedian Otto Waalkes. (It’s a play with words : instead Elefant = elephant it’s called Ottifant. :elephant:)

3 Likes

This sweet girl with her pet traveling in Spain for 178 days. The recipient has not logged in for 4 months :frowning:

6 Likes

I don’t know if the USA love or hate this card
…as each time I send it it never arrives to destination… Strange that the same picture card always get expired isn’t it?

5 Likes