My favorite sent

1 Like

My second favorite

1 Like

Beatles for New Year

Theo & Thea as Josef & Maria. Trudy as Jesus

And I explicit informed about a christmastree free of topical wood. Kamagurka

2 Likes

It’s difficult to find holiday-related postcards here. So, to someone who wanted a Christmas card, I sent this postcard of the snow-covered Rue de Petit-Champlain, in the historic Old Town of Quebec City. If you look closely, you can see Christmas lights :wink:

2 Likes

My best received card this year is the Advent postcard

It has small windows with the dates that can be opened:

As for my sent postcards, I don’t think that I’ve sent something so wonderful, but let me show this maxi card:

6 Likes

This card is one of my all time favourites for Christmas.

The Dutch text means:
“Seasonal job on a high level, with a lot of peak moments and a big company sleigh.”
“Sigh, I should have known.”

For who likes a bit of explanation. High level, wel he is elevated instead of having a demanding job. Peak moments, wel it is a busy season, but instead of joyfull moments. And in Dutch a ‘slee’ (sleigh) can also mean a really big car. :smiley:

2 Likes
1 Like

Oh fun. Love Christmas cards.

Sent:

Received:

3 Likes

This one I just received today.

2 Likes

I think this is my favourite received card:

And my favourite of the official cards I’ve sent:

3 Likes

Favorite received:

Favorite sent:

3 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

These are not the favourite Christmas cards - they are two of the favourites.

2 Likes
3 Likes

I received this, and I love this card!
To me it’s like there was this postcard with the reindeer, then some children noticed (or dreamt) they can go in the postcard, and started decorating it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and how she hugs or makes sure the scarf is good, twigs removed from the antlers, and baubles put instead :two_hearts:
It gives same feeling as in some Disney that was showed on Christmas, where Chip and Dale go into the snowy painting.

And the reindeer is so “oh I feel so loved” :grinning:

4 Likes

I received this one from Germany just yesterday. It had a Postcrossing stamp too.

5 Likes

Very unusually I received this Christmas card that came in an envelope. You know know post card but a regular Christmas card. The PostCrossing id was on the envelope and the lady how mailed it had enclosed a few German stamps in it. It was very sweet coming from an 80 year old lady who has sent and received more than 500 cards on PostCrossing.

1 Like