York, Pennsylvania Meetup Nov. 19, 2022

@ Tkubat:

Tracy, I’ve had great luck using one of these:

Very sharp image, and a good size for this purpose.

2 Likes

Hi there
We have a twin meetup at Curitiba-Brazil :smiley: same day of yours. It could be nice to swap our meetup postcards.

Link of the event: Brazil - 1st Curitiba Meetup - 19th November 2022

1 Like

Hello All,

I went to this meetup a few years ago before covid. I will try and make it this year :slightly_smiling_face:

I am going to try and make it to this. I have not been to an ephemera or postcard show in ages and never a meet up for Postcrossing. I just have to make sure I have a vehicle that day. Having to share one with my son for now. Nancy In Chester, PA.

Hi Nancy, I hope you’re able to attend. We are having a meetup in Chester the weekend before. Check the forum for more info. Demaris

Hi all i look forward to seeing you. Others please check the forum for details about meetup in CA. demaris

Hi Everyone,

I have the York meetup on my calendar.

Jim

1 Like

Thank you. I didn’t receive a notification so just saw this message. Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it Saturday. Hopefully next year!

Im interested swap with anyone. Can anyone send this cards to me. Im new joined here.surely i will send Indian special cards

Hello. I’m planning to be here. This will be my first meet-up. I’m looking forward to it.

Thanks Eric! I ordered one.