York, Pennsylvania Meetup Nov. 19, 2022

Hi, Demaris, I will be there with my husband this year. Hope to see everyone!

Violet

HI Violet,

Will be lots of fun. Be sure to bring a rubber stamp with your name or screen name if you have one. I will have lots of postcards to share.

Enjoy the day!
Demaris

1 Like

Hello! I’m quite new to post-crossing, but looking forward to meeting everyone!
-Brantley

HI Brantley,

I look forward to meeting you. If you have a rubber stamp with your name or screen name on it, do bring it. You will be autographing many meetup postcards.

Enjoy the day!
Demaris

I am planning on making it. Hopefully it wont snow. I happen to have a day off friday Nov.18. Can we buy meet up cards there?

HI,

The meetup postcards are free for those who attend the meetup. I will be helping a friend with her table. Look for me at Susan Lane’s table. Or ask anyone. Most people know me.

I look forward to meeting you,
Demaris

I’ve added this one to my calendar too :slight_smile: I look forward to seeing you again this year!

1 Like

HI Reco,

It will be fun to see everyone. I hope many attend.

Enjoy the day!
Demaris

I’m so excited to have found this meetup before it happens. I’m fairly new to Postcrossing (just over a year in) and LOVE the community. I happened to check for meetups near me, and happily, I’m just 6 miles from York! I will definitely attend. I’d love to glean intel from other locals about where to get new postcards locally. I’ve found it more and more difficult to find postcards from my own community and end up buying online. Anyway, I’m looking forward to meeting some people in real life!
Lindsay

1 Like

@ Tkubat:

Tracy, I’ve had great luck using one of these:

Very sharp image, and a good size for this purpose.

2 Likes

Hi there
We have a twin meetup at Curitiba-Brazil :smiley: same day of yours. It could be nice to swap our meetup postcards.

Link of the event: Brazil - 1st Curitiba Meetup - 19th November 2022

1 Like

Hello All,

I went to this meetup a few years ago before covid. I will try and make it this year :slightly_smiling_face:

I am going to try and make it to this. I have not been to an ephemera or postcard show in ages and never a meet up for Postcrossing. I just have to make sure I have a vehicle that day. Having to share one with my son for now. Nancy In Chester, PA.

Hi Nancy, I hope you’re able to attend. We are having a meetup in Chester the weekend before. Check the forum for more info. Demaris

Hi all i look forward to seeing you. Others please check the forum for details about meetup in CA. demaris

Hi Everyone,

I have the York meetup on my calendar.

Jim

1 Like

Thank you. I didn’t receive a notification so just saw this message. Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it Saturday. Hopefully next year!

Im interested swap with anyone. Can anyone send this cards to me. Im new joined here.surely i will send Indian special cards

Hello. I’m planning to be here. This will be my first meet-up. I’m looking forward to it.

Thanks Eric! I ordered one.