Xmas cards

Anybody else already buying holiday cards in online shops? I have to admit: I just went a wee bit hogwild, because I noticed the past years, that when I order closer to the holidays the best ones are sold out…

4 Likes

I buy Christmas postcards on Ebay in the summer…no one else is shopping for them at this time so no competing bids!

4 Likes

:joy: yes i’ve noticed this as well. i always buy summer cards in the winter and winter cards in the summer. a few weeks ago i bought some halloween cards and stickers and stuff (i have more than enough for christmas). it’s so frustrating when it’s october and you’re ready to buy and send some things and everything is sold out.
only downside is that now i’m very excited to send out my adorable black cats and bats and i have to wait a very long time.

5 Likes

I hear ya on that one…is it really too early to write christmas cards? :rofl:

2 Likes

I’ve got some great Christmas and winter cards on 50% sale! I love season sales at postcard shops!

1 Like

I’ve just purchased 2 sets on EBay :joy:

and so it begins!

1 Like

I bought last week x-mas postcards ( vintage ) on a book market

1 Like

I am so relieved I am not the only crazy person here. :crazy_face:

1 Like

I hadn’t thought about it, but it’s a great idea! :star_struck:

1 Like

You guys inspired me to order Halloween postcards, great idea! Now I’ll be well prepared! :blush:

4 Likes

I will also order Halloween cards and xmas cards online this week

3 Likes

now don’t you all complain when all the halloween and christmas cards are sold out in july :rofl:

6 Likes

I still have some from 2020 with a masked moos.

It seems to be the right time for

3 Likes

Awesome!

The masked moose or Wham!?

Both

1 Like