Write a letter to SANTA (Canada)

Did you know …
that you can write a letter to Santa in Canada?
And he will reply! Anywhere in the world! In 35 different languages … but, English or French are helpful.
:santa: Here’s Santa’s address –

Santa Claus
North Pole
H0H 0H0
Canada

Before you write … check these two pages on the Canada Post website, to ensure your letter gets to the right place.
First, Write a Letter to Santa. This is your starting point.
Then, Santa Letters made Easy. There are even suggestions about what to write as well as some templates for you to consider using (for children).

Write soon, so you get a letter back by the holidays!

Happy Holidays! :santa:

12 Likes

Thank you for the information!
Will write to Santa soon and hope I can get a reply!!

1 Like

I will write! Thank you for recommendation

1 Like

I will send to both…

2 Likes

@gfanchin - So VERY VERY cool!
Perhaps you will share with us what :santa: says x 2. :wink:

1 Like

Hahaha, nice!!! I will!

1 Like

Wow! So cool information :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I will write mail to him :sparkles:

1 Like

I wrote to him last year and he did write back!

2 Likes

Thank you very much for sharing address! He writes back ! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Yesterday was arrived cute envelope :love_letter::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Did you know …
… YOU can write a letter to Santa in Canada?
And he will reply! Anywhere in the world! In 35 different languages … but, English or French are helpful.
Don’t forget to put on the right International postage to ensure your letter gets to the North Pole (no stamp needed, though, if mailing within Canada).
And be sure to write by December 9, if you want to hear back in time for Christmas.

:santa: Here’s Santa’s address –

Santa Claus
North Pole
H0H 0H0
Canada

Before you write … check these two pages on the Canada Post website, to ensure your letter gets to the right place.
First, Write a Letter to Santa . This is your starting point.
Then, Santa Letter Tips. There are even suggestions about what to write as well as some templates for you to consider using (for children).

Write soon, so you get a letter back by the holidays!

Happy Holidays! :santa:

4 Likes

That’s very sweet, I used to write to Father Christmas as a child and the workers at the local mail sorting centre would reply with a letter written in gold ink. I was always very impressed!

1 Like

I received the reply from the both:

3 Likes

Thank you so much for this address. Today I received a letter from Santa for my Baby Girl. Yes it is a little late, but the text is awesome. I wrote to Santa, that it is her first Christmas and that I want to start a tradition of getting Santa letters for her in the years to come.

And for me one of his elves did a really good job.
Here is the reply.

3 Likes

My letter seems to have arrived a little late, but I received this lovely vacation reply card yesterday! :santa:t2:

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing @duck2006!
I did not know that :santa: wrote cards from his vacation! Awesome!!! :heart:

1 Like