WPD Florianópolis Meetup - to celebrate World Postcard Day - 30th September 2023

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Florianópolis/Grande Florianópolis (São José); Santa Catarina
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Bulebar Café - Av. Presidente Kennedy, 1953, Campinas, São José, Santa Catarina
:calendar: DATE: 30/09/2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 12:00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:
We are very happy to organize our second meetup at Florianópolis. This time we will celebrate World Postcard Day (WPD), celebrated annually on October 1st. For logistical reasons, we will hold our meeting on Saturday (30th Sept.) to provide more comfort to the participants.
Some activities:
:green_salad: Nice lunch together;
:writing_hand:t2: Postcard sign (prepare your stamp, sticker or handwrite);
:arrows_counterclockwise: Postcard swap;
:gift: Gift raffle;
:postcard: Postal Fair (on demand).

RSVP
P.S.: Don’t forget to click on the “going” button, for the knowledge of the meeting organizers.

11 Likes

Que legal, Ricardo !!
Adorei a ideia e já vou ver passagens daqui de São Paulo pra aí.
Assim que estiver tudo comprado, aviso !
Valéria

Edit… Passagens compradas! Hospedagem confirmada também!

4 Likes

Eu vou a este encontro! :love_letter:Passagens compradas. :airplane:

3 Likes

Também vou! Não achei o botão “Going” , mas vou kkkkkk

3 Likes

oba! eu também vou :smile:

3 Likes

Confirmo presença. Passagens compradas :grin:

1 Like

Vamos também fazer esse passeio no dia seguinte, 01/10 domingo, pra quem mais se interessar!

1 Like

Fiz cartão postal especial para a gente comemorar a data em Florianópolis!
Quem quiser encomendar, vendo em lotes de 10 postais a R$ 10,00 (ou seja R$ 1,00 cada).

Frete registrado à parte. Quem quiser receber em mãos no dia do encontro, é só encomendar antes, edição limitada sem reimpressão.

4 Likes

que lindo @vbformig !!! Vou te mandar mensagem pra reservar!! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Galera de SC, muita gente já pediu pelo WhatsApp e também pelo Messenger e Facebook.
Não fiz muitos, edição limitada, só vou vender na hora o que sobrar.
Portanto, quem quiser encomende com antecedência, já pedi segunda impressão mesmo antes da primeira chegar, pois até quem não vai, comprou. Mas não vou reimprimir mais não.

Aliás, quem for ao encontro posso entregar em mãos, economiza o frete se quiser.

1 Like

Olá, pessoal

vamos fazer um encontro do WPD em Curitiba tbm!! se alguem quiser trocar postais comentem no evento :smiley: :

1 Like

Looking for swap for this card!

I know Brazil doesn’t send to Russia right now, but I have an aunt in Germany who is able to receive international mail for me :slight_smile:

Yes, let’s trade!
I can send to your aunt in Germany for you.
Card all signed sent after the meeting, ok!
Send me pm.

1 Like

Galera de SC.
Fiz novo lote de postais, quem quiser pedir, fiquem a vontade!
Sucesso!

Unfortunately this meeting postcard using the Postcrossing logo does NOT comply with the logo usage rules

One of the rules of usage says: DON’T Put the logo on a red or blue background

See the User Manual Page 2 and 3 in the Logo User Kit for examples of allowed and not allowed colours and other elements etc.

You need to change the position of the logo on this card please.

Deleting the image from the forum does not mean that the postcard is allowed to be used. We would need a reassurance that it is altered or is withdrawn from use in that case.

As a reminder please make sure that the Trademark notice is on the back of the postcards.

Please follow the logo rules.

Vicki
Postcrossing Team

1 Like

Well, first of all, the bottom background is not blue, it’s green. I know the rules of the site.
That color is made of 29% ciano and 11% yellow, what turns it in a light green. It’s referred to a green sea bay of Florianópolis.
You can see that the top bottom is bluer, and you can see the difference between two backgrounds in the second picture. As the clowds that are really blue.

2 Likes

The logo is also not complete at the light green background, but can be a change in the order of the components in this little that part of the postcard, to put the logo out of the green background.

2 Likes

Almost every time I travel to a meeting, I create a postcard to celebrate my travel, but this is not the official card for the meeting.

The Postcrossing Official Postcard, the winner of the contest one, will also be used at this meeting, so there is no reason to take off the meeting of the officials.

4 Likes

And by the way, all shades of green are permitted.
The color is very close to that demonstrated in the green tones of the third line in Postcrossing applications.

2 Likes

I would like to inform all meeting participants and Postcrossing administrators that the official meeting card is the winner of the “World Postcard Day Meeting Card” competition.

Att

Ricardo Woyciekowski

4 Likes