Would you like to practice your German? ✉️

:uk: Dear Community, after my English class has been very successful participating in Postcrossing and absolutely LOVES it, now my German class in the beautiful Neustadt an der Waldnaab is looking for pen pals. We are 28 students and would be thrilled to receive letters and postcards in German!

Perhaps you are a German teacher or someone looking to learn the language – then this is the perfect opportunity! We appreciate every single card and letter and are happy to write back as well!

Best regards and heartfelt thanks!

Our address:
Lobkowitz-Realschule
Class 7D, Mrs. Grollmisch
Josef-Blau-Straße 16
92660 Neustadt a. d. Waldnaab
GERMANY

(This is a public address and I understand it is being posted on a public forum.)

:de: Liebe Community, nachdem meine Englischklasse sehr erfolgreich an Postcrossing teilnimmt und es LIEBT, sucht jetzt meine Deutschklasse im schönen Neustadt an der Waldnaab Brieffreundschaften. Wir sind 28 Schüler und würden uns riesig über Briefe und Postkarten auf Deutsch freuen!

Vielleicht bist du ja Lehrer für Deutsch oder möchtest die Sprache lernen – dann ist das die perfekte Gelegenheit! Wir freuen uns über jede einzelne Karte und über jeden Brief und schreiben auch gerne zurück!

Viele Grüße und herzlichen Dank!

Unsere Adresse:
Lobkowitz-Realschule
Klasse 7D, Frau Grollmisch
Josef-Blau-Straße 16
92660 Neustadt a. d. Waldnaab
GERMANY

(This is a public address and I understand it is being posted on a public forum.)

5 Likes

Questions:

Is this a class for learners of German, or a class of native German speakers studying German language and literature?

What is the age group?

Thanks!

2 Likes

OK. I am lso sending to Class 7D, too. Regards, JamesC

1 Like

They are native German speakers, grade 7, so they are 12-14 years old.

2 Likes

I will speak to my child after school to see if they are interested. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi, yes, my child Thirsa will send a card in German. They are 14 and studying German.

1 Like

Hello. I work as a kindergarten teacher. I could arrange for a postcard and envelope drawings to be sent from Russia to your students. My German is not very good, but I would try to write a message on a topic that interests you. If you’re interested, let me know😉

1 Like

Thank you very much!

We would love that!

1 Like

Hello. I am a art student. I would like to practice my German with postcard, so I am also sending a postcard.

1 Like

Postcard written and will be posted tomorrow morning. I’m sorry it’s taken a few days - it is a busy week as the schools break up tomorrow for a week’s holiday.
The card will be from Thirsa (they/them) and has a return address. Hopefully it will be with you soon! :grinning:

1 Like

Sorry, I managed to reply to myself! Please see my post above. Thank you! :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

I am an adult German learner (~level B1) and would love to write to the class :smile:

1 Like

Good afternoon. The envelope is ready and on its way soon. Let me know when you will have it, please.

3 Likes

Hello! Julia, my students sent an envelope to your students. if it doesn’t bother you, then let us know if he came. “thanks.