World Postcard Day Meetup - Mariehamn, October 6, 2022

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Mariehamn
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: ABF Club House, Ålandsvägen 40
:calendar: DATE: Thu 6 Oct 2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 19-21
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

Welcome to celebrate World Postcard Day to Mariehamn! We will get together and enjoy coffee/tea while writing postcards.

If you are coming, send a message to @kattifnatt

On October 10 there will be a Postage Stamp Day special cancellation in Mariehamn, if you want to send your postcards then to get some extra to your postcards.

4 Likes

Hello, would someone like to swap with me? Greeting from China.

Hi
I would like to swap a postcard from your meetup

1 Like

Hello, can I send you a postcrossing card on 01.10.22 - and you can also send me one to Germany? Gruß Simone, Address removed my moderator. Please don’t post addresses publicly, share them in PM’s instead.

Would like to exchange the cards for Delhi WPD meetup cards 2022
Delhi meetup card 2

I will be posting them on OCT 1
Interested in this swap?
Please PM me before OCT 1! :innocent: :cherry_blossom:

Hi
I would love to receive a postcard from your meeting. My details are:
Address removed my moderator. Please don’t post addresses publicly, share them in PM’s instead.
With thanks.

I would love to swap a card with that special cancellation! :heart_eyes:
I have lots to offer so please contact me via DM so that we can come to a nice swap. I’m looking forward to hear from you :slight_smile:
Many greetings and already a Happy WPD! :heart_hands:
Veerle - veke250

I would love to swap for mariehamn meet up card for Bengaluru wpd meet up card. If interested let me know, i will post it on 1st oct IST time.

1 Like

Hi! I would love to receive the meetup postcard from one of the meetup participants. Is someone interested??
Please contact me with private message

Hi! With whom can I exchange for a postcard?

Hi, I would be interested in a meetup postcard exchange

1 Like

I am looking for a postcard stamped and sent from Ăland island, if any one can help me with that please dm me. It will help me with my collection :pray:

CIAO

I would like to swap a postcard from your meetup