WORLD POSTCARD DAY Meetup - 7th October 2023 Bratislava

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Bratislava
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Restaurant Budweiser Budvar, Cintorinska 19, Bratislava
:calendar: DATE: 7th October 2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 13.00 /1 p.m.
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

Welcome to celebrate the World Postcard Day on a meetup. We will meet in the restaurant Budweiser Budvar, Cintorinska 19, to spend the time by postcard signing, collection sharing, show and tell fun things from postcrossing and your postcard collection, postcard swap and enjoying po okeach other´s company. We will write cards for WPD. The meetup cards for this day will be created in a few days.
Dear postcrossers, you are welcome to join this meetup. Let´s have a nice time together :slight_smile:

Dear postcrossers, we have an additional programm. Before we go to the restaurant, who is interested can visit the exhibition of new reopened Michael´s Tower in the Old City Center. We will meet us at the tower at 12.00. You can go to the tower, see and read about what was renovated and go to the balcony from where is a nice view at the Old City. Then we will slowly go through the city to the restaurant. The way lasts about 20 minutes. So who wants, can join us at the Michael´s Tower.

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

Pozývame všetkých postcrosserov na stretnutie pri príležitosti Svetového dňa pohľadnice. Stretneme sa v reštaurácii Budweiser Budvar, Cintorinska 19, aby sme strávili spoločne čas s pohľadnicami. Môžeme ich podpisovať, prezerať si naše kolekcie - zaujímavé a nevšedné pohľadnice, vymieňať si pohľadnice a užívať si spoločnosť ľudí s rovnakými záujmami. Mítingové pohľadnice budú vytvorené behom niekoľkých pár dní.
Milí postcrosseri, ste vítaní na tomto mítingu.
Zvažujeme aj prípadný doplnkový program pred mítingom. O tejto možnosti budeme včas informovať.

List of participants /zoznam záujemcov o účasť:

1. zuzulik /Zuzana
  2. hanaj /Jana +1
  3. Solne4naja /Darya
  4. andy1950 /Ondrej
  5. peta2q /Petra
  6. fuffu /Veronika
  7. Zuzice /Zuzana
  8. Lillyxa /Lucia
  9. Anniewithpenpals /Anna
  10. Natalka314 /Natallia +1
  11. Simea /Sima
  12. Zdenina /Zdeňka
  13. PaliSKo /Palo
  14. Dee_SK /Dada
  15. Ivann /Ivan
  16. Daryna_Mulchenko /Daryna
  17. Anastasiia_1 /Anastasiia
  18. daisy169 /Anita
  19. Vessuvia /Monika
  20. Angoska /Majka
  21. JanoB /Janko
  22. hortenzia /Mária

Here is the view of the meeting card. Dear participants, write me how many pieces do you want.

3 Likes

Hello! Such a nice opportunity, how can I sign up?

Hello Daryna, welcome to postcrossing in Slovakia. We will be glad to meet you at this meeting. Just come to the restaurant how it is mentioned above. I will sign you to my list. The list will be here later. We are looking forward to know you. :slight_smile:

Hi Zuzana!
Is it still possible to join this Meetup too? If yes, I would love to come from Austria!
Best wishes from Anita (daisy169)

Hi Anita, we are glad you are interested to join our meeting. You are welcome. We will be glad to see you. If you have more questions about the meeting, you can write me via postcrossing profile.
Best wishes Zuzana

P.S. Wir haben uns in Wien am 2. September gesehen, nicht war?

2 Likes

Dear Zuza! I would love to join the Meetup, please? Is there a possibility? Greetings from Vienna!

Yes, of course, you can come. We will be glad about it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@zuzulik Thank you! Seems your list is growing :slight_smile: I’m coming together with @daisy169. Is the meeting card ready maybe?

Hello Monika, we are in a slide a little and stress. The meeting cards are printing, but we will have it just at the meeting. Don´t worry, they will be enough to everyone. We apologize. Thanks.

1 Like

It’s ok. I just thought I could see how it looks like , but there’s no pressure. I think I will need 20 :thinking: maybe some more. What is the postal stamp I should buy in Slovakia, to send the cards abroad?

Hello Monika and all who are interested. The postal stamps in Slovakia for to send cards in Europe is 1,50 Eur and rest of the world 1,60 Eur. In Slovakia 0,90 Eur. On Saturday you can buy stamps at the Main post office nr. 1 in the city center.
We will have enough meeting cards and I hope to show the view soon.

1 Like

Thank you for the info @zuzulik :slight_smile: one more thing: is it allowed in Slovakia to send postcards to Russia?

Hello. I’m interested in a Swap. Here is my offer:

Greetings Alexander

Yes, it is.

1 Like

I will be glad to exchange ))
https://vk.com/album20733835_278691001
https://vk.com/album20733835_278769494
If my links never open, then I can offer Stavropol counter postcards and many other topics for exchange: foxes, bears, cities, food, flowers, birds, owls, wine Stavropol, famous personalities, characters and more.

Thank you very much @daisy169 for thinking of me at your meeting and I hope you all had a super time! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Vielen Dank @daisy169 and thank you to all who signed. Not many better ways to spend a day than among postcrossers gg

2 Likes

Hello friends! Is someone interested in swap? I can offer some meet- up cards from St.Petersburg or anything from my swap- album Anmelden | VK
Thanks!

Many thanks to Zuzana ( @zuzulik ) and everybody who signed the beautiful meeting card which I received today! :smiley:

Great! I am happy about the card from Meetup in Bratislava :heart_eyes:
Thank you @daisy169 and all the other participants! :clap: :raised_hands: