World Postcard Day 2023 design contest — help us spread the word!

Hurray! :tada: Thank you all for embracing this idea so enthusiastically!

Today I’m going to spend a good part of the day spreading the word about the contest to universities — hopefully we’ll see a few submissions from students this year! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am really looking forward to World Postcard Day :slight_smile: I told my friend who used to be a designer about the contest.

1 Like

I spread the word in some chat groups with my artist friends =)

1 Like

Shared it to my Facebook page and I will let my niece know too. She’s pretty artsy. So excited to see what people come up with.

1 Like

Shared this to my extremely talented sister! :crossed_fingers:t3::heart:

1 Like

Shared with my super artistic cousin and her equally talented husband

1 Like

I retweeted the tweet about the contest from Postcrossing’s Twitter. :blush:

1 Like

Shared on my Facebook page :blush:

1 Like

Are the World Postcard Day designs normally double sided?

Shared the link with my talented sister.

1 Like

The design contest is just for the image-side of the postcard — the back is standard, and will be done by us with the World Postcard Day logo and credits to the designer.

2 Likes

Thanks Ana - I was asking so that I could plan the printing of the official design.

1 Like

Thank you! I already told about this to all my design-related friends and this inspires me to try and make something on canva without any talent :smiley:

1 Like

I shared this via my own facebook page and sent it to a friend (who loves to paint) via Whatsapp

1 Like

I shared it in whatsapp :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Does sharing it on Twitter count?

Sure — anything goes! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for all of the hard work that goes into this contest, the Postcrossing site, etc. I get so much joy out of connecting with people around the world.
I shared this on my Facebook page today!

1 Like

I already shared in on Facebook before I read that you asked to share it.

Exploradora73

1 Like

I shared the link to my virtual book club discord chat! There’s people from all over the world with different interest so I thought at least a few of the members would be interested in participating!

1 Like