World Postcard Day 2021! 🎉

I am unreasonably hyped for World Postcard Day :smiley: Unfortunately, I‘m starting a new job tomorrow, so I‘ll be pretty busy, but I think I‘ll probably draw addresses in the evening and write them then or the next day :wink:

8 Likes

It’s time.
Happy world postcard day from eastern part of Indonesia :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada:

17 Likes

Happy World Postcard Day to all postcrossers from Oceania and Eastern Asia! :birthday:

8 Likes

Happy WORLD POSTCARD DAY!~

The first address that I drew is going to the US~ :smiley: :smiley:

10 Likes

Happy World Postcard Day 2021 from western part of Indonesia.
Now I can draw the addresses :smiley:

6 Likes

Happy World Postcard Day 2021 from Western Siberia, Russia! :tada::tada:… I drew my address at 00:06 1 October local time but my Traveling Cards say it’s 30 September :frowning:

9 Likes

Same. But I think it’s just default date of postcrossing setting. We will still get the badge as promised if our sent card on 1 October local time is registered.

3 Likes

Поздравляю всех с всемирным днём открыток!!! Я ещё жду, 1.10 наступит через 3 ч по местному времени

1 Like

Добро пожаловать на форум! Это очень увлекательно!

2 Likes

Almost midnight in India! :slight_smile: I wonder how one would say “Happy World Postcard Day” in Hindi, Bengali or one of their many languages!

5 Likes

Happy World Postcard Day from Sri Lanka (IST zone) :partying_face:.

7 Likes

Please write in English in the public forum…

1 Like

Could you please write your message in English? English is the main language in the public forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

I didn’t know there was a required language. I replied in Russian because it was the poster’s first ever post and I wanted them to be welcomed.

1 Like

No worries, but overall the board is in English. There are delays pages for all other languages where English is not required :slight_smile:

Excuse me! For the first time I write on the forum) “Congratulations to everyone on the World Postcard Day!!! I’m still waiting, 1.10 will come in 3 hours local time”

15 Likes

Thanks! I am very pleased!:hugs:

Yes the same. If I draw an address at 1 or 2am, the date shows still the previous day… Normally it wouldn’t matter but now I need to wait until morning/evening :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

:tada: “Happy world postcard day !” :world_map:

“世界 ハガキの日 おめでとう!” :jp:
(sekai hagakinohi omedeto!)

I’d like to enjoy the time to make tea and write postcards in the afternoon. :blush:

8 Likes

Yes, I also draw an address in 00:02 and it’s shown as 30 September. I have some slots so I don’t worry, but I thought I’ll write my postcards now - can’t wait for a morning.
Is it ok or already drawn addresses will not count?