Word cloud from my hurray messages

Thought this may be nice to show off! I created this word cloud online from all of my hurray messages - I think it’s really cute and quite interesting! If anyone else has the time I’d love to also see yours, we can compare how similar or different they turn out!

33 Likes

How do you do that? Is there a programme or app? :grinning:

Free Word Cloud Generator i used this website!

6 Likes

Thank you! :hugs:

As a data analytics and visualization junkie, I love this so much!

2 Likes

So you did copy all hurrays in the generator? But without your name, I suppose (at least I don’t see it)

Looks very cool, maybe I will try that. (And I am sure there is a potential card hidden in that somewhere)

4 Likes

Yeah, I copied it all in! My name is Holly, so it is in there too :slight_smile: You should definitely try it! And you’re right, I think it would make a cool card

3 Likes

This is lovely! A collage of happy words :slight_smile:

1 Like

I made one, it’s fun :smiley:

11 Likes

Why ever there is as word sch xD but very interessting topic indeed. Might make one too, however I don’t keep al my hurrays

2 Likes

I’m tempted to do one but the thirty or more misspellings on my name would put me off some!

7 Likes

I think that maybe the program can’t deal with äöüß!

5 Likes

Here’s mine on the first 124 thank you messages I ever received, up to the end of 2007. People only started making a mess of my name once they started assuming I was English.

9 Likes

How interesting is this! I did leave something out from every hurray.

3 Likes

My cloud from the last 5 Hurray’s

3 Likes

What fun! Couldn’t resist to play with it too … using the messages from this year without names:

Edit: For the English speaking people - it’s a mix from German and English language. The word “die” is only from German messages meaning “the” (female). NOT the English verb!!!
Also some German words like “schön” (beautiful) are reduced to “sch”, meaning the opposite …
Maybe there are more words causing misunderstandings, don’t know.
So maybe going to next time using only one language :wink: :smile:

Edit 2: Yes! There is one more word, that needs explanation: “war”. It’s also from German messages only, meaning “was”. Not the English word “war”. That was in no message so far …

5 Likes

From my Hurray Messages this year :

I sent a lot of cat postcards this year. :joy_cat:

6 Likes

This is so much fun! I’ve used all my hurrays from February until now, but I’m pretty sure I’ve already deleted a few.

As I’ve noticed that some special German letters cause problems, I replaced them beforehand.

9 Likes

the cards i’ve sent so far this year:

very grateful people, all using my name haha! interesting that it thinks of “you” as a filler word just like “the,” “a,” and “it,” so there’s no accompaniment to the “thank”!

1 Like

@jasperreads
In the word cloud program I’ve used previously, if you attached two words with an underscore as in ‘thank_you’ they appeared together in the final cloud.

1 Like