Why my address isn’t right 😢

Hello everyone, I’m new here and I come from China.I opened the website this morning but it reminded me my English account isn’t right!! But I can’t find out what the problem is, is there anyone help me? Thanks a lot!!!

2 Likes

It happened to me too, the address must be in the format specified by the Universal Postal Union. Wasn’t there a link in the message? I don’t remember how I found what was missing in mine.
Try searching herehttps://www.upu.int/en/Postal-Solutions/Programmes-Services/Addressing-Solutions but I’m on the phone and it doesn’t work very well so I don’t know if it’s the right link.
In my case, I had to add “Republic of Singapore” at the end of the address, even if it already said Singapore before. So now it has Singapore twice!:sweat_smile: But it works…

You can put your address in English and in Chinese too, people can choose which one to use.

2 Likes

This is the correct format for address in China according to the UPU

There are examples in the pdf for reference.

1 Like

Thank you so much!!! I tried to add my building number and room number, the website says this address is correct !!! Thank you so much for your help!!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

好的好的!!谢谢!!!我再把这个仔细看一次~~~~~~:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.