Who sent this nice envelope (with tea and Starbucks cards)?

I just got this really nice envelope, but unfortunately don’t know who sent it, because the senders adress is written in chinese and there’s no other note. So please help me find the sender.

Or if you know, what the “thing” in the bags are, that would also be great, as I can’t read chinese and don’t understand anything… I think it could be tea, but I’m not sure.

I’m happy about every help:)

5 Likes

The red packet is a breed of Chinese tea known as Tie Guan Yin. You will just need to take a pinch and pour hot water over it to simmer for a couple of mins prior to drinking it. It will be a tad bitter but quite fragrant. It is usually drank on its own as a hot beverage.

As for the other pack of loose tea leaves, I can’t really tell but I’m guessing it’s green tea by the looks of it.

I would think the bigger leaves and the coffee cards from Starbucks are just for your keeping :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hope this helps

3 Likes

I can’t help you but can I suggest you change the title name to something that may call the sender’s attention?
Maybe they are not aware you can’t read the adress and do not know who they are. I’d put something like “Envelope from China* with tea and Starbucks cards, Who send it?”
*or HK, TW, Macao… I’m assuming is mainland.

Best of luck!!

1 Like

Four coffee card of Starbucks, a tea bag, a bag of seed and two pieces of leaves.

2 Likes

The leaves look like tea too. Hawthorn leafs, you can make tea.

1 Like

Take a close picture of the postmark, or show the Chinese address, which are helpful for searching the sender via the official engine.

1 Like

It can be seen from the postmark that it was sent from Nanyou Post Office,located in Guangdong Province, Shenzhen City, Nanshan Distric.

2 Likes