Where to get postcards - Busan/Seoul/South Korea

Hello, am going on a trip to Busan/Seoul in December, so I would love to know where I can get postcards from there! Thank you for anyone who is willing to help :slight_smile:

2 Likes

可以在旅游周边店铺吧,只要能买到地图就会有这个的

1 Like

@743 Welcome to the forum!

Would you please translate your answer to English? It’s the language used in all categories so everybody can understand the exchange.

(The only exception is the “Language and Geographical” part where we can use our own language in the section of our country. :wink:)

1 Like

Hi! Gamcheon Culture village has many beautiful postcards for sale! you can even win a few postcards during their stamp tour! :slight_smile: Just find the stamps and win the postcards while walking in the village.

1 Like

a translation: you can try going to the shops around tourist attractions, so as long as you can buy maps, you should be able to get postcards

I’m also looking for postcards in Seoul so please let me know if you have any recommendations! Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

In Seoul, first you can try visiting some touristic areas like Insadong. There you can get typical(but a bit ugly) touristic postcards. For non-touristic ones, I recommend stationery shops, such as Hottracks or Artbox. But most Koreans buy postcards online.

2 Likes

Also as I am living in Busan, I know better about the shops here…
You can get nice postcards at

• Souvenir shop at Yongdusan Park(there is one in the tower as I heard)
  • Souvenir shop at Gwangalli beach. There are two: 여가거가광안리 and 오랜지바다.
  • Souvenir shop at Busan Station. The shop’s name is 동백상회.
3 Likes

N Seoul Tower is a perfect place to find and send postcards. The Secret garden has beautiful cards selling too. Souvenir shops in general :slight_smile: Even at Daiso you can find cute postcards.

1 Like

At N tower they have special stamps, i sent to my grandma from there, very pretty.

hii! In Seoul, you can find some postcards in Myeongdong Tourist Information Center! Other places maybe bookstores like Kyobo, YPbooks also sells some postcards. Daiso would be a great option too!

In Busan, you can find some in Orange Bada (in Gwangalli Beach) or the souvenir shops in Blueline Park Haeundae (Sky Capsule) and Songdo Cable Car. They sell pretty postcards! Oh, and also the Creative Shop in Nampo also sells a lot of postcards! :smiley:

1 Like

Hi! I’ll be visiting South Korea (Seoul, Busan) soon with the intention of posting lots of postcards! However, I want to make sure incase we can’t find any or get ripped of at a high price.

I also assume stamps would be sold at the Central Post Office in Seoul, or the museum for stamps there. But can anyone confirm this for me?

Any useful tips for travelling in SK would be great.
Thank you!

1 Like

yes! or any post office really (but they tend to give definitives if you dont point anything else out to them, at least in my experience)

1 Like

Korea only sells stamps at large post offices.
Yes, you can buy stamps at the central post office and the stamp museum.

Since Korea does not open a post office on weekends, you can only buy stamps at the stamp museum on weekends.

1 Like