Where to buy return address stickers?

im from the USA

any online places that sell return addresses that you recommend? went to Walgreens and Walmart and they didn’t have any designs i liked and ones i got in the past were printed uneven.

(also im a prideful Texan so if you know anywhere that sells Texas flag ones let me know)

I once donated to a Wildlife charity, and ever since then they send me sets of labels like six times a year. I will never run out of labels now!

But if you would like to choose your label designs, I highly recommend Current company. They have excellent quality designs and great customer service. I have purchased from them for almost 40 years.

2 Likes

I have so many from charities too haha. When I was sending out wedding invites I used VistaPrint for labels. Now I use a stamp I got from Etsy.

3 Likes

I have had graphic return address labels printed at Shutterfly, but I find them a little too large for postcards. Now I just print my own using the Avery 18167 labels.

1 Like

Etsy is a good place to try. They have so many customizable templates.

1 Like

I use Zazzle, and I am very happy with it. You can personalize them or use a vast choice of already existing templates.

1 Like

I’ve used Vistaprint and Colorful Images before and been happy with both. Vistaprint is more if you want plainer ones and Colorful Images has a LOT of really cute ones and I wouldn’t be surprised if they had Texas ones.

1 Like

I get a box of paper checks printed occasionally; those places do labels too but I get so many free ones from charity groups asking for donations…

1 Like

I’ve purchased from sellers on Etsy. For cute illustrated ones I like jjkun and sugarblocks, but I would only use them on envelopes because I think they are quite large for postcards. I am waiting for an order of small, clear labels with my Postcrossing username (not address) from OliviaPlannerFactory…she or another seller might be able to help you if you want tiny return address stickers for postcards.

Do many of you put your return address on your Postcrossing postcards? I never have, but if I start doing more activities/exchanges through the forum maybe that’s something to consider? So far I’ve only sent officials and very recently some birthday cards to kids through the forum.

3 Likes

Oh! And ThePerforatedPost on Etsy makes custom return address labels that are perforated and gummed like old postage stamps! They are extremely lovely! I have 2 of his designs for family Christmas cards.

1 Like

I only recently started adding return address labels as the postal situation was changing frequently. As I have a bunch a free ones I don’t otherwise use, I might just continue :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like