Where to buy Leonid Afremov Postcards?

Does anybody know? I’ve looked and looked.
His paintings are like nothing I’ve seen before.

(Blue Lights)

4 Likes

Afremov sells postcards on RedBubble.

2 Likes

@TurtlePoint
Thank you​:bangbang::bangbang:

1 Like

I didn’t know this artist before, and browsing through RedBubble a few weeks ago, found his “Letting Go of Anger”. Such gorgeous work, and honestly, what a beautiful title. I only bought P/C of that picture, but he’s a favorite now for sure.

3 Likes

“Letting Go of Anger” REALLY IS wonderful to look at @RideThatBridge:bangbang:

Just discovered FLAMING NIGHT on the site @TurtlePoint recommended…

I would :heart: to send a few of these out to bring in the glorious Autumn:

2 Likes

Looking at pictures by him after a quick Google search, I’m wondering if this might be by him?

1 Like

@Nique I do love his work, but I keep choking when I see the price; it seems pretty common on Redbubble. It’s definitely an “envelope” card!

1 Like

@Nique Autumn is my favorite season and I thought the same thing, that his work would be perfect to send out that time of year. I am pretty sure that RedBubble discounts p/c the more you buy.

2 Likes

Have you asked the sender?

1 Like

I bought such postcards in Belarusian online shop - Acards.by (available in English too)

As far as I know, they also send the orders abroad.
The site isn’t very fast, but it works fine, I got a lot of my postcards from this place.

2 Likes

@Ellesta
How do you convert to English please?

This looks great! They have a lot of his works that don’t appear on Redbubble.
Now, if I could just figure our the currency conversion (the tab on the top right pops out, but doesn’t show anything).

1 Like

There are icons in the top right corner:

1 Like

For now, each card of Leonid Afremov costs 0.90 BYN on the Acards. As per converter of National Bank of Belarus, it’ll be

2 Likes

@Ellesta
I just put in an order with Acards. I was very impressed with THOUGHTS by Leonid Afremov. I cannot wait to receive them. Thank you for sharing this site with us.

2 Likes

I am with you, if you place , future order I will add to it and split cost if you like

I thought these were just so inviting like you want to be there

1 Like