Where to buy beautiful postcards in Hawaii?

I’ll be traveling to Hawaii next month and would love to buy some beautiful postcards with illustrations, like Loupaper. Anyone knows where to get them?

Thanks!!! :blush:

1 Like

What island are you traveling to? I lived in Maui and from what I remember I bought them at a local pharmacy or Walmart was the cheapest. You will see lots of souvenirs markets and you can find them there. I’m guessing you are going to Oahu? I’ve never been to that island before. I think there’s a Wiki page here with places to buy postcards per state. I’ll try to find it for you.

Honolulu

Walmart in Downtown Honolulu has big cards for 67 or 72 cents. 1032 Fort Street Mall. Go in through the Bethel Street entrance near Bethel and King and youll walk right into a bunch of Hawaiian souvenirs on the wall. The postcards are right there.

ABC Stores in Waikiki have postcards in them. 25 cents each for 4×6 and also bundles like 4 for a 1.00 or 5 for a 1.00.

Each ABC store has different designs and in Waikiki there is a lot of ABC stores. Given that that virtually ALL the hotels in Honolulu are in Waikiki that would be a good place to look.

Closest and most easily to find post offices are:

Waikiki
Open Monday to Friday 9am to 430pm Saturdays 9am to 1pm
330 Saratoga Road Honolulu 96815

Downtown
Entrance is corner of Merchant Street and Richards Street Open Monday to Friday 9am to 430am They are closed Saturdays.
335 Merchant Street Honolulu 96813

Ala Moana Center
Inside the mall. Open Monday to Saturday 9am to 5pm and Saturday 9am to 430pm
1450 Ala Moana #1066 Honolulu 96814

Granted there are others through out the island. These are the biggest three popular.

Every place I found postcards is different.

I sent these.

2 Likes

Thank you! Yes, I’ll go to Oahu.

This is super helpful!! Thank you very much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smile:

Have fun!!!

I have (5) postcards from Hawaii available for sale in my online store…if you are interested…