When and where will AU-1000000 go? šŸ„³

Hmmmm if your number was pulled three days after BonnieGraceā€™sā€¦that means weā€™re now drawing about 117 addresses a day again. If thatā€™s the case, Iā€™m thinking my AU-800000 date needs revising to about 17th January. Iā€™m still going with it being to the USA though :yum:.

So my card to the US was just registered :tada::tada::tada:.

Nowā€¦I feel like a kid, with 25 cents, in a candy store! Donā€™t burst my bubbleā€¦I know 25 cents wouldnā€™t secure me anything in a candy store these days. But if youā€™re a child of the 70sā€¦youā€™ll most likely catch my drift.

Iā€™m trying to decide when Iā€™ll draw my next address! My general lack of patience would normally have seen me draw it instantaneously. But Iā€™m kind of enjoying knowing that I have an address to draw, coupled with the excitement of wondering to whom it will belong, and what AU number it will be! I might savour that feeling just a bit longer :yum:.

I lasted five hours!

Iā€™ve just drawn my card:

AU-798417 will be heading to Lithuania tomorrow :partying_face:. Thatā€™s only 58 drawn since @Azzi reported yesterday. :grimacing:

1 Like

I just drew AU-798481 and Iā€™m so excited because itā€™s to another Aussie! Not that it will help us reach my guess of 6 Jan, but still, maybe Iā€™ll have a card arrived in under two weeks! :joy:

2 Likes

Oh wow!! Thatā€™s a bit exciting. Another Aussie! Is it someone you know or know of? I have ā€˜send to my own country tickedā€™ā€¦but havenā€™t drawn an Aussie yet. I hope to one day!

I drew my number 798417 at 1:30 pm yesterday
If you just drew your 798481 at 9:30 amā€¦thatā€™s 64 addresses drawn over 20 hours. Or 77 over 24 hours.

With 1519 still to goā€¦that would be about another 20 days until 800000ā€¦24th Jan. :grimacing:

I just had a card registered. It freed up a send slot, and I gained a new slot too!

AU-798530 will be heading to the USA, and
AU-798531 will head off to Singaporeā€¦this afternoon.

Only 1469 to go!! :tada:

1 Like

No one Iā€™ve come across before. I assumed I could go a couple years without drawing another Australian!

I just pulled AU-798719 so maybe weā€™re back on track for your guess :blush:

1 Like

Yay! Our numbers have had a little jump :tada:.

Iā€™ve just pulled AU-798751 too, and itā€™s heading to Czechia! Thatā€™s a new country for the new members 2021 bingo too!! :tada:

Soooooā€¦now only 1249 cards to go.

Thatā€™d need 208 drawn per day to make it the 11th. Itā€™s possible! Your guess was todayā€¦weā€™d have to get reaaaaaaaallllly busyā€¦but the day is young!

I watched the main site go to 65 million the other night. I was amazed at how fast it was moving! 1200+ cards being registered PER HOUR over night! And hereā€™s usā€¦inching ever so slowly towards 800,000 :rofl:. I keep punching in 8 million when I go to calculate how many we have left to go here :rofl:.

Have a good day!
:blush:

1 Like

I drew 798915 a few hours ago :slight_smile: getting there!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a big jump! That was 164 draws between 6:15 am and whenever you drew yoursā€¦less than 24 hours.

Only 1085 to go! :tada:

1 Like

After my Registration Marathon this morning, I came back to draw an address to send a card.

AU-799127 goes to Taiwan

3 Likes

Woohoo @malleechick! Thanks for the update! Only 873 to go. Not long now!! :partying_face:

1 Like

AU-799140 is off to Russia

1 Like

Just drew a postcard and
AU - 799160 is going to Slovenia.

1 Like

Yay! It feels like weā€™re cooking with gas this arvo! :tada:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve just drawn AU-799184 and itā€™s going to Australia :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:. Iā€™m so excited. It might only travel for a week or two :rofl::dancer:!

Just realised Iā€™ve pretty much repeated your message above @ahmandah! :crazy_face:

1 Like

Itā€™s definitely something to celebrate! :joy::tada:

1 Like

AU- 799724 is off to Germany :smiley:

1 Like

@Azzi thank you for the heads up!

My official account is doing its best Weeping Angel impersonation (do you watch Dr Who? Weeping Angels can only move when you are not looking at them. If you look at themā€¦they freeze). And since I spend a fair amount of time looking at my accountā€¦itā€™s not moving! I havenā€™t even received an official card recently. Donā€™t get me wrong. Iā€™m not complaining. If I canā€™t buy meat in the supermarket why on earth would I expect to receive mail from the other side of the world? Iā€™m just feeling glum about it!

But I am SO excited to hear that we only have 276 cards to go! If all the mail is sitting still right now (I put in an order to Oz Post and they advised it was packed last Friday but it still has not been sent out for shipping yetā€¦so Iā€™m sure the system is struggling :frowning:)ā€¦Iā€™m going to guess that it might take 3 days to whittle down those 276 addresses. So fingers crossed for a Saturday draw of AU-800000! :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

AU-799799 has just been picked, so only 201 to go!

2 Likes