What's this type of card called again?

I totally forgot what this type of card is called, nouvelle somethingsomething… ?
see example

1 Like

It could be Nouvelles Images, you can read this on the back. Otherwise it’s a copy made by someone else.

This is a “Nouvelles Images” card .

2 Likes

I bought this motive some years ago in the Netherlands, but it is not a Nouvelles Images card. It’s a normal multiple card, if I remember right.

1 Like

Hey thanks both for the replies. I really like this type of cards but if I want to have a broader range I should call them multiple cards instead of nouvelle? Will most postcrossers understand what I mean with this? :slight_smile:

“Nouvelles Images” is a French card company that mostly produces multiples cards. If you use “Nouvelles Images” people will think you only want cards from that company, not others. As “multiples” might be confused with “multi-views”, you should clarify what you mean by linking to an example. Something like this:

That should make very clear what you are looking for without limiting you to just that one company.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Unfortunately the company does not excists anymore.

1 Like

or writing something like: Nouvelle images and other similar multiples cards :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for that information! I didn’t know. That’s sad as it had many fans. :frowning_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.