What's the rarest country you've sent to officially?

The Åland Islands. I didn’t know that they existed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Some quite rare countries I sent to

ARGENTINIA

CUBA

ECUADOR

ETHIOPIA

GUADELOUPE

GUAM

ISRAEL

KAZAKHSTAN

KYRGYSTAN

MAURITIUS

TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

More than expected

3 Likes

I have sent only one card to these countries and a card to one of my rarest countries is still traveling, it’s going to Guadeloupe!

1 Like

For me, it’s Thailand.

I belong to a rare country #65 on the list. I checked to received a card from my own country but never happened.

My rarest country are: Tuvalu, Rwanda, Gambia, Venezuela, Montenegro among others…

I think rare country to rare country is more common than common country to rare country. :thinking:

1 Like

Nothing extraoridinary, but after 423 sent cards my top 3 are:

Malta (Ranking: 59th)

United Arab Emirates (Ranking: 57th)

Denmark (Ranking: 50th)

To British Virgin Island - only 3 members

To Ascension - only 2 members

To Gibraltar - only 10 members

3 Likes

The rarest country I ever sent to was Guernsey - 73 members.

This was sent while I was still living in France, which is why it has the FR code and not CA.

2 Likes

The rarest one I had sent to is Papua New Guinea.

2 Likes

Denmark, New zealand, Slovenia

1 Like

I think my rarest send postcard is to French Polynesia I had to send a different postcard twice to get to arrive.

US-7310845

Since I’m still fairly new, so far my rarest country I sent to is Luxembourg, 304 members!

5 Likes

Oh, I made a mistake, got Out my rarest countries in received cards…

Wait a minute pls…

UPDATE:

IR-1669 Jersey (30 members)
IR-4139 Jordan (33 members)
IR-2848 Brunei (71 members)

2 Likes

Mine was to Eswatini in Africa.

6 Likes

Once upon a time I sent a card to Curaçao, a small island country in the Caribbean.

5 Likes

My rarest country was:

Cameroon

2 Likes

I haven’t sent to anywhere super rare yet, but the rarest one so far I’ve sent to is Kazakhstan!

1 Like

The rarest I’ve sent to so far is India! That one’s still in transit, so I can’t share the link.

Second would be either Turkey or Serbia. Neither is hugely rare, by most people’s standards, but I’m still new enough that they’re very exotic to me.

2 Likes

I would say it’s definitely Uruguay!

Before that I had sent 2 cards to Brazil, so another South-American country was incredible, especially considering how far away the continent is from me.

But I have a few others, like Romania, South-Korea, Thailand, Macao and Greece.

Mine is Cyprus: