What type of PostCards interest you more?

Not sure this is directed at me, but a professional photographer among us wow, May I ask what is OP? I will step aside for someone else who may answer this for you, I wanted to reply as it did enter my inbox. To a joy filled day my dear…

OP : Original Poster @mdmsamm

1 Like

My cards are generally photos taken away from home. I haven’t been able to master adding text to the card (yet), but I use the message area to describe the image.

1 Like

@catchycat Thank you for that, very kind of you.

1 Like

Oh sorry for misleading you. No, I am not a professionally trained photographer. I wouldn’t call myself an amateur, though, as I have committed a lot of time and acquired some skill for the art. I’m am more of a freelancer, I guess. I am an educator by profession.

You are the OP of this thread. I was wondering if you ever printed your postcards. I was curious how they turned out. Most that I have seen printed this way are fun but have not done justice to the original photograph, I wouldn’t think.

There is no doubt whatever you set your mind to - you do well, and no apologies ever, grateful to you for sharing YOU. And yes I print all of my cards with vistaprint been a loyal customer for over 13 years. I go for premium print a bit more but very reasonable…as I am new here I wanted to send cards that reflect mine and others taste. What I love about vistaprint if ever the colour is not right, they send you a new order FREE… this has happened maybe twice in all the years I have ordered.

Here is an example of one… from a photo to a pc.

2 Likes

Oh ok. I think I completely misunderstood your post. I thought you were saying that you wanted to try printing postcards from your photos for the first time. I had not realized that you had already been doing so for quite some time. I guess you were just looking for input on the kinds of subjects people like to receive in their postcards?

Yes you are correct, I had just joined the day before this was posted,…have learned plenty since then :joy: but certainly not as knowledgeable as you …

No, no. I’m also a newbie. I only joined this year.

As you shared what a learner, academic you are, there is no doubt YOU WIN.
As a fellow newbie, how grateful to meet you, and N.B. We are actually looking at home there in Charter Settlement.