What stamps do you use on postcards/letters? Show us!

9 Likes

Four cards in to the new $1.40 rate, I realized that I neglected to “credit” myself for the new value of the Forever stamps. I had to go back and tinker with some of the definitive combos to get the 2 cents back. And that’s how I learned that self-adhesives release from matte paper much more easily than glossy. :woman_facepalming:

13 Likes

Outgoing mail today - it’s mostly collection of Europa stamps from previous years.

16 Likes

Sent these today!! I have to recommend PhilateLink to everyone in the UK!!!
Love the rabbit and the hedgehog :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

21 Likes

:slight_smile:

9 Likes

6 Likes

Some cards left today while on travelling mode

14 Likes

Today’s set. I like it so much :smiley: :smiley:

10 Likes

22 Likes

9 Likes

10 Likes

14 Likes

i also tend to go a little over on postage because i am new to using a combonation of stamps (canada has intl stamps that i used to use that were the exact correct postage) and i know im not the greatest at math so i try to go a little over so the card gets where it needs to!

2 Likes

Preparing lottery envelopes :green_heart: :yellow_heart: :orange_heart:

29 Likes

Last weeks stamps

Finally - I managed to send out my whole collection from this series at once :yum:

12 Likes

This time only postcards for friends within Russia

8 Likes

27 Likes

A mini-portrait gallery for a lover of faces, stamps for an adventurer who loves extreme sports, and a panorama for someone who owns three aquariums. I thought about mixing and matching with other stamps but thought they were too pretty together to split up

20 Likes

haha,i agree with you🤣

I really like to buy and choose the stamps :smile:

12 Likes