What stamps do you use on postcards/letters? Show us!

I’m always unsure if it might cause troubles in those countries (I mean that the mail is not forwarded…). But I don’t know :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

So far they all have been delivered.

3 Likes

Do you usually go over @aerobear? I don’t mind doing so with a few cent, but 40 would be a bit much in the long run for me …

I really like the round year of the rat stamp! Is this year’s going to be round, too?

[USA has left the chat]

–Joking, joking. Kinda. :eyes:

6 Likes

@sannah82 The pandemic has me working from home 8 months now, no end in sight. So I support the USPS by buying and using stamps with the money that used to go to my commute (gas for car, bus fare, lunch in cafeteria). Even with overpostage, I don’t spend more than $4 per week. Less than a latte! :smiley:
When all this is over, I will go back to the correct postage.

6 Likes

:smiley: @valdavid @Oo_Hawkwind_oO I got a Pressefreiheit stamp recently, and made sure to thank the sender especially for choosing that stamp. Very important here, now!

4 Likes

Sunday stamps for Monday’s mail:

22 Likes

As for the round stamp with the rat, this one is still available. Next year it is planned to issue a new one for February but I don’t know what it will look like. I hope I answered your question because I have no idea if you asked exactly about it :slight_smile:

For local domestic US postcards, that require 35 cents, I tend to use pears and grapes. The coral reefs postcard rate is ok but it gets a little boring.

Those frog stamps are good for sending The Princess and the Frog Disney cards.

2 Likes

I had a bunch of cards accumulated for outgoing mail :sweat_smile:

33 Likes

Loving the Discworld “stamp”

2 Likes

omg yes! well spotted!
where did you get the discworld stamp @Feuerstuhl?

I ordered them at Discworld Emporium (They have postcards, too!): https://www.discworldemporium.com/18-discworld-stamps

2 Likes

Outgoing mail today! I miss the diversity we had in 45ct stamps :cry:

5 Likes

Hope everyone had a nice weekend! My daily outgoing pile keeps getting bigger since I found this forum. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

13 Likes

Recently outgoing cards.One of them I use China-Ethiopia joint isuue stamps.

8 Likes

Christmas, optical illusion and Münchhausen stamps going out today:

15 Likes

@Axolotl_ Oh, that Munchausen stamp! I have a matching Munchausen postcard— if you’d like, DM me your address and I’ll send it unwritten in envelope so you can use it.

1 Like