What stamps do you use on postcards/letters? Show us!

Tomorrow’s outgoing mail. One stamp is sticked sideways because of an ugly barcode… if I’d have stick it correctly it covered the text… I wish we had a greater variety in low value stamps.

11 Likes

I really like this topic, I hope that some more join this topic :wink:

Tomorrow’s outgoing mail :email:

14 Likes

My outgoing card.

41 Likes

Five postcards and two letters sent today

37 Likes

16 Likes

Those food stamps are amazing!

Thanks! There is another set available from the same theme

But I must combine them with small value stamps that are sometimes hard to find, for a postcard so I tend to use them only for envelopes.

19 Likes

My stamps today! I ordered some of the sets Deutsche Post offers on Christmas and postcard postage themes and now I’m using them. :slight_smile: The ATM stamps are our new version which I like very much.

5 Likes

Some stamps on a recent swap: beautiful landscapes and Halloween theme.

13 Likes

Some cards I am ready to write on today,:slight_smile:
I used Disney stamps a lot recently,:sweat_smile:

59 Likes

wow!!! all the stamps look wonderful. these are the stamps which i use to mail here from India

My favourite one is the black one depicting a form of embroidery from Kutch region but it usually is also mistaken for Corona virus stamp and christmas stamp🤣

30 Likes

Wow amazing stamps! I am always super thankful to those that use pretty stamps on their card!

I use a huge variety! I currently have too much stamps at hand so I try to use them up as much as I can before getting more stamps. I tend to use about 3-4 stamps to postcrossers who bother to write a profile haha (please write something and say hello, even if it is in your native language). Blank profiles usually receive one stamp!

I display the mint stamps that I am about to use in sheets like these — all these will be going to the postcards I send! It is easier for me to see what themes I can pick to suit the preferences of each user! I combine them with the current definitives (to cover for the gaps in denomination)

The stamps that I will be using for the postcards today are:

32 Likes

I went to post office today to send postcards to 2x :us:, 1x :ru:, :belarus: and :de:. Postwoman used a “long” stamp, to avoid address (some were long today). So she used this one today:

I was glad, as it is quite unique and interesting stamp in my opinion. What do you think?

14 Likes

Today’s outgoing batch

23 Likes

The most recent stamps I’ve stuck on things:

17 Likes

@aerobear Is there some kind of hotfoil on this stamp?

grafik

6 Likes

Sorry for jumping in! Good eye. There were at least two in 2019 with the foil treatment.

41 Likes

No worries! I was just asking because I received the purple one last year and I pretty much like it. Now I know that there are three more and that I desperately need them, haha!

3 Likes

@Oo_Hawkwind_oO Yes, it is very difficult to photograph. All 4 stamps in the series have a color-shifting foil (“Flexographic, Rainbow Foil”) that is really cool. Let me know if you’d like to have some.

33 Likes

@valdavid Don’t forget the shiny gold foil on the Lunar New Year - Year of the Rat stamp. I love this new series!

36 Likes