What stamps do you use on postcards/letters? Show us!

11 Likes

Stamps of this week

19 Likes

Beautiful stamps. I really like your clothes related series and those famous persons stamps look really nice. Thank you Bettina for sharing those pictures.

1 Like

Add images

![image|340x453](upload://ttzB8JSye7P1b2rV6g2bYk8YcNb.jpeg)

I used those today for my first ever postcrossing postcards.

A special one will be sent tomorrow.
A maxi stamp on a maxicard.
Based on the theme of swiss invention barryvox. (A searching machine to find people in avalanches. The name is coming from the story about “barry” the saint bernhards dog who rescued people itselfs in the avalanches)

7 Likes

Another batch from a charity shop

20 Likes

These are cancelled stamps (with the exception of birds) from the Soviet Union, flowers are from Poland. If I select a person who collects stamps, they will get one set.

11 Likes

And standard English stamps I use regularly.

6 Likes

Will send out this week:

27 Likes

November’s first Outgoings

14 Likes

I just drew a stamp collector who likes stamps with flags and heads of state. I love when I can match their favorite themes.

13 Likes

Just distracting myself while I impatiently wait for poll results. (West Coast US folks, there’s still time to vote!)

23 Likes

8 Likes

19 Likes

23 Likes

37 Likes

I‘m going to break out the Christmas stamps too! Here are some pictures

The top is from 2012, the bottom is from 2016

The left is from 2018, the right is from 2022.

All of them are 1st local (which corresponds to 30 cents)
International posting is 80 cents (during festive period), so what I usually do is use two different Christmas stamps and affix another 20 cent stamp to make up postage

23 Likes

Only a couple of cards, but I thought these worth posting …

16 Likes

Using the new Netherlands Christmas stamps for some Christmas swaps :christmas_tree:

36 Likes

Sent out this week

24 Likes