What stamps do you use on postcards/letters? Show us!

A good selection of Christmas stamps left today :christmas_tree:(plus one “Happy Birthday” stamp :birthday:)

16 Likes

Today was a productive day :sweat_smile:
With some heavy envelopes I can use different stamps, yay :smiley::smiley::smiley:

8 Likes

18 Likes

Guess who sent out a batch of Christmas cards/postcards today… :christmas_tree: :postbox:

17 Likes

My Xmas card

21 Likes

As you might have heard, Germany is changing its definitive stamps and today I’ve sent out my first card using one stamp out of the newly introduced series. The 5 Cent stamp will be the only value left with a flower on it, the new series revolves around the theme of “letters”, in fact the motiv is supposed to be a “letter lotus”.

17 Likes

Will be sad to see the flowers go, but the 5 cent lotus stamp looks cool :+1:

2 Likes

To be honest I never really liked the flowers so I’m glad to see them go.
I preferred the older definitives such as the female personalities or the “Sehenswürdigkeiten”

1 Like

A birthday card with matching stamp, finally all Christmas stamps of 2021 and a Swarovski crystal tree topper (:crossed_fingers:t2: that it will make it through the sorting machines)

16 Likes

Sometimes I like creating nice covers like this, with the full set from 2020 of the Australian Post, commemorating the trip of James Cook.

22 Likes

Now who wouldn’t love ice-cream/popsicles stamp and puffy sticker of a cute dog :joy:

I used to use very different stamps earlier this year when I started postcrossing… now my taste has slightly changed!

18 Likes

To be sent tomorrow:

B for my own country (:czech_republic:), E for Europe(:hungary:) and Z for rest of the world (:jp:).

B stamp is even with an aroma when rubbed.

13 Likes

Mein Reservoir an Briefmarken ergänzt. Heute kam die Lieferung der Briefmarken aus der Serie Museumsschätze. Hoffentlich freut sich der Adressat.

My reservoir of stamps replenished. The delivery of the stamps from the Museum Treasures series came today. Hopefully the addressee is happy.

Mi depósito de sellos se ha llenado. Hoy ha llegado la entrega de los sellos de la serie Museum Treasures. Ojalá el destinatario esté contento.

11 Likes

I’m in love with these ones:

Also these stamps are pretty too : )

I really like to choose stamps for cards :relaxed:

17 Likes

Finally - Christmas mail is now all out :christmas_tree: :postbox:
First time ever that I used “variable value stamps” and most probably the only time ever that I sent the mask stamp through regular mail

For variety I also sent sports, Hedy Lamarr from the “Austrian Inventions” series and a souvenir sheet

21 Likes

I’m busy developing something of a ‘thing’ for minisheets here!

In my defence…they simply don’t fit on 99.9% of the postcards I have…and there’s NO WAY I’m ripping these beauties apart to use the stamps.

So I guess I’m collecting minisheets too now :rofl:.

33 Likes

I can understand that :wink: very beautiful minisheets

1 Like

Ahhhh
The Christmas stamps and the Royal stamps are soooooo beautiful!!!

1 Like

7 Likes

Outgoing today :love_letter:

30 Likes