What size postcards?

Hi everyone,
I’ve seen a few posts saying maxi cards and other different sized names. Could you please tell what size maxi cards are classed as and the other sized names? (I can’t think of the other different ones off the top of my head.) Thanks. :grin:

1 Like

“Maxi” in maxicards does not refer to the size of the card. It is a card with cardtheme matching stamp and postmark on the picture side of the card.

You can find more info in maxicard chat

Luckily I asked. :joy: Thank you.

1 Like

I also had never heard of maxicards before joining postcrossing, as I only enjoy the interaction of mail but don’t care about collecting etc.
Initially I also thought it was a big card :joy: then one day I googled it, but for a while it was quite hard to grasp what exactly they were :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Now that would have been an idea… To Google it. :joy: :joy: Just helping out the next newbie who needs to know. Haha

1 Like

I tend to google literally everything :joy: even stupid things just for the fun of it (and no, I’m not so young, I spent almost 20 years of my life without internet!). But it is good to have the main questions laid out on the forum, in the hope that people will search before asking the same question :smiley: and also in case someone has not wondered about this yet, but will find out the answer before even knowing it’s a question :sweat_smile: :joy: (I did that when I first joined, spent a few evenings reading the forum for anything that might be interesting).

1 Like