What postcards have you sent or received today?

-outgoing mail: officials to FI and IN and surprisecard to NL

-Official cards travelling to: :netherlands: 345 days Expired :frowning: , :cn: 316 days, 194 days and 74 days, Expired :(, :belarus: 284 days Expired :frowning: , :jp: 267 days, Expired , :ru: 148 days, Expired :frowning: and 1 day , :us: 18 days, :latvia: 8 days, :finland: and :india: today.

1 Like

I received my first card since I started postcrossing from the USA ! It has an interesting fact about sharks on it :shark:

6 Likes

My postcard to USA has arrived!

2 Likes

I havenโ€™t been active in a long time, but may try to find interest again. Drew 10 names this weekend and put them in the mailboxโ€ฆ

9 Likes

A postcard from my hometown to Minsk

4 Likes

Todayโ€™s official cards โ€ฆ

USA (domestic)

Germany

5 Likes

Todayโ€™s card is a very lovely vintage one from North Carolina!

And sent - three official and one as a โ€œthank youโ€:

3 Likes

Jon Snow to Luxembourg :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Iโ€™m sending one to Korea!!! I have always heard itโ€™s hard to get an official postcrossing there! Iโ€™m so excited.

2 Likes

I was hunting for the special ID: DE-14141414 but failed and got 14141415 but that means that I wrote a lot of cards today. :slight_smile: . It was fun!

-my mail today: meetingcard from Knopf-17 (DE)

-outgoing mail: officials to JP, 2 x PL, CZ, CN, 2 xNL, 3 x US and RU and RAS to FI

-Official cards travelling to: :netherlands: 346 days Expired :frowning: and 2 x today, :cn: 317 days, 195 days and 75 days, Expired :frowning: and today, :belarus: 285 days Expired :frowning: , :jp: 268 days, Expired and today, :ru: 149 days, Expired :frowning: and 2 days , :latvia: 9 days, :finland: and :india: 1 day, 2 x :poland:, :czech_republic: : and 3 x :us: today.

1 Like

Sent today to Germany and the United Arab Emirates

3 Likes

This card reached the US

And this card will go to South Korea

These three cards arrived today morning, two from the US and one from Germany.

And finally this lovely card from Germany. @mucnobi sent it in an envelope which had a beautiful 2024 Treasures of Philately - Americaโ€™s First Stamp souvenir sheet. With this I have received 6 cards this month, but have sent 15 for the month.

4 Likes

To Russia

2 Likes

:postbox: Happy mailbox for me today :heart:

:love_letter: Thank you @wurzelsofie for your beautiful card.
Give mr. Grumpy a hug from me.

:hugs: :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

Yesterday and today I received several cards from Italy - private, swap, Postcrossing :slight_smile: And one from USA :slight_smile:

3 Likes

A couple of official cards heading out from UK mid week

7 Likes

Off to Germany today โ€ฆ

4 Likes

Paddington is off in the post tomorrow.
The butterfly I have been colouring in and hope someone will like it at some point.
The fountain arrived today

5 Likes

Today three postcards from Germany.

7 Likes

Waiting for me on arrival home

4 Likes